What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

I couldn't get into Demon's Souls. I also have it on PS3 and it's the only Soulsborne I've not completed, not counting DLCs.

I have all Soulborne games, and DeS is the only one, which I have completed. For some reason I like this game most. I even put big effort to get the Platinum Trophy for this game. I loved it that much :)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finally playing BioShock 2. The whole storytelling via voices either through speakers or casette players is kinda overdone and I've probably missed half of it since I don't bother to stop and listen to the tapes. Even though it is the remastered version it is feeling a bit clunky and old.

Well at least I think I'm about halfway through already.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Bloodborne is the one I got a plat for, then went back for the DLC to maintain 100%.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Bloodborne is like DS1 on speed, while DS2 is like DS1 on booze: sluggish and clunky, and lacking in personality. DeS and DS3 just feel mostly like DS1, and which you think is the best is probably dependent upon which you played first and/or your initial experiences with them. Personally, I'd like to see maybe a sci-fi Soulsborne game that's even faster and more aggressive than Bloodborne - something like Star Wars meets Dark Souls.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I couldn't get into Demon's Souls. I also have it on PS3 and it's the only Soulsborne I've not completed, not counting DLCs.

I have all Soulborne games, and DeS is the only one, which I have completed. For some reason I like this game most. I even put big effort to get the Platinum Trophy for this game. I loved it that much :)

Given how horrid getting a few of those achievements are, that's a certain sort of impressive.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Outlaws is awesome, and has become my notebook game for my travelling needs. Old-school FPS games are grand.

Darkwood is ... Getting a bit stale, 8 hours into it. I suppose I'll take a look into the third area and see if the game does anything to liven itself up, but... I'm not entirely sure it will. It could have been great if it were a bit shorter or more focused, as it stands, the first 5 hours of horror are now being replaced by chores. But eh, something interesting may happen in the next area, right? Right?

Seeing all the craze about Cuphead got me into a boss rush mood - but I'm not a huge fan of linear, yet difficult platformers, so I'm giving Furi a shot. Just got to the fourth fight, the game's extremely tight and frantic. Do like. I probably won't finish it since I suck at these games, but... It's been a lot of fun so far.

Now playing Franchise Hockey Manager 4

image4874523.jpg

It's better than FHM 3 but still has some flaws.

How does it compare to Eastside Hockey Manager?

Much more detail, not as streamlined I'd say. Actually playing out the games is still the weakest part of the game. It is a text based sim after all. But OOTP does a much, MUCH better job coming from the same company (although different dev team). FHM 4 is still a step up from 3. But what I love is it's completely customization. You can make a completely fictional league with fictional players and set it up any way you please. You can take over a team going back to 1917 with real players. You can take a team from any of the major hockey leagues all around the world. Even a minor league or junior league team.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Given how horrid getting a few of those achievements are, that's a certain sort of impressive.

Hehe, thanks. It took more than 700 deaths to get everything done. Especially the Weapon by Bladestone or how it is called trophy. Pure Bladestone was real pain in the ass to get. But in the end, I got 3 of them :-D

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finally beat SR4 and the enter the dominatrix. SR4 was pretty good, really enjoyed it. Not gonna lie, I laughed at the absurd ending for EtD. Playing saved Christmas now, but switched over to trying to beat SR3 now. I seem to enjoy the 3rd one a bit more. Sucks my first go got messed up with a quest glitching on me.

• Like 3

How The Saints Saved Christmas should be replayed every Christmas as part of the festivities.

Favourite part in EtD is when Pierce fast forwards, then complains about the plot not making sense. Made funnier by my nephew having done that only recently before I played EtD - skip cutscense,skip cutsene, "Why is Lara in a cave? She was on a boat. This is stupid!"

• Like 5

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

The ending of Enter the Dominatrix had been the best game ending I've seen in a long time. It was just so completely nuts.

It would have been even more awesome if you could have kept the... dinosaur ride... in the game after that.

• Like 6

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Not gonna lie, I laughed at the absurd ending for EtD.

Waiting for Keyrock so we can all high-five together.
/high-five

I cried genuine manly tears of joy during that ending.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That song too at the end, I had forgotten that song even existed lol.

I'm really thinking about getting the first 2 off gog.

The first two aren't as lighthearted. I haven't played the first. And after suffering through the driving controls of the second (which were greatly improved in the third game) I am not certain I could. But the games are brutal. They had some humour, but overall the second game is an extremely violent crime story that sets itself apart from GTA through the brutality more than the absurdity.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

After the game went off last night I decided to play Stellaris to try out the new content. I played on max difficulty and had the misfortune to run into a Driven Assimilator as the first alien civilization I met. Three hours later... it was over. Resistance really was futile. 

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It can be quite unbalanced, but then that's the charm of the game as well - I've had some rotten luck in the last 2 games, after the 1.8.2 update - the AI seems more aggressive now.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

It can be quite unbalanced, but then that's the charm of the game as well - I've had some rotten luck in the last 2 games, after the 1.8.2 update - the AI seems more aggressive now.

The key to survival in Stellaris is location, location. and location. If the first civilization you meet is more  advanced AND is an as---le you're done. 

Plus, don't develop every type of weapon. Pick two that are different damage types and max those two out. I have been wasting time researching everything. That means when it matters I'm not really good at anything. 

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell