What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

This ?

Why ?

If you haven't played it yet, or haven't played the original Sonic games then you won't understand.

There's alot of stages and secrets/sirprises which aren't shown in that 2 minute clip. It's basically 6 hours of quality 2D Sonic.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I'm not playing it, but I'm sorely tempted to give Deadly Premonition a second try. Anyone a fan?

I'm watching Twin Peaks and find myself desiring something similar.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have one overly aggressive grenadier who has a chance of firing normally when set to overwatch. I have a compulsive reloader who may just decide to reload as her second action if her magazine isn't full. And I have a phobophobic sniper who has a chance to panic when others around him panic.

My medic panics when people around her panic. Kind of defeats the purpose of a medic. :(

My Reaper lady is now afraid of the Chosen, and may panic if they are in LOS :p

I am considering building an infirmary to get rid of the nega-traits.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Apparently Bethseda unleashed their paid mods crap.

If even one Failout 4 mod no longer works, I'll uninstall and never buy another Bethseda title on release.

Edited by HoonDing

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Bethesda needs to stop making rpg crap and focus on the only games they're actually good at making... fps and horror.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

I'm not playing it, but I'm sorely tempted to give Deadly Premonition a second try. Anyone a fan?

I'm watching Twin Peaks and find myself desiring something similar.

Deadly Premonition is Twin Peaks in video game form. I couldn't handle the gameplay, though. I'm tempted to actually just watch a let's play. The mood was spot on.

3 drm's

Whoah! That is a lot!

But more DRM means it's a better game, right? :biggrin:

I can't take people seriously who base a game's quality off of the drm that is or isn't behind the game or the method of which the dev/pub choose to apply it :p

I will always be the person who plays the game for the content and the game itself and base the quality on that aa any gamer should.

By the way... it only has 2 drm's now. One already got removed (Goose) Only Steam and Denuvo remain although you can bet that Denuvo will be removed shortly. As for a GoG release, it probably won't happen.

Started War Of The chosen as well.Seems a little less optimized than the base game, and I see complaints about poor performance and crashes in the steam forum.Bonded a first fire-team. A second pair of soldiers is ready to bond as well, but their compatibility isn't the highest, so not sure if I should. Wish there was a manual to better explain things than the in-game pop-up.New maps are neat, even if creating silly situations where the skyranger flies into tunnels to pick you up :)Some of the new mission scenarios are also pretty nifty. The Lost work great. Though apparently they ignore advent (or so I hear).Having read the novel, I am glad to see the lost added. Some of the world building that had been in the novel was sorely missing from the base game.

I feel it performs far better that vanilla, but as usual it depends on you setup.

I had a great time so far, I did encounter a crash today. I didn't found a way around it just yet. Might have to reload geoscape and try to restart the mission. A shame as it was rather tough fight - supply raid with a chosen and lost. When I kill chosen and lost turn kicked in game constantly crashes.

For me it was fine the first few hours, but the more I play the worse performance gets. Especially the Chosen cause lag. It feels as if there was a memory leak somewhere or a problem with the savegames similar to the Fallout3/NewVegas games.

Overall the game is a lot more fun. It is a shame the "integration" of DLC removed the Shen's Gift story mission and you can now simply build SPARKs.

The Chosen can be really annoying, but overall they are an improvement over the DLC boss aliens.

The Lost are a lot of fun.

The new missions are fun.

The Chosen are even more talkative and annoying than Central :/

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

You know, it's a small thing, but I really like the Propaganda Announcers after the missions.

I did have a crash last night, but it was on a mission where I kind of screwed myself anyway (I keep forgetting that I don't have True Concealment, so engaging the enemies straight away isn't a bad thing, hence I ended up trying to fight 3 pods at the extraction zone on a VIP rescue.)

Ooh that's a game I'd love to be a fan of, but it seems with increasing power of my hardware, Deadly Premonition somehow manages to run more and more poorly.

For those playing XCOM2 and who have already encountered all the Chosen, I am adding my three Chosen in the spoilers below, if you want to compare :)

jBO10FM.jpg

4uusJDB.jpg

j6KDivg.jpg

Mind you, the Assassin has "leveled up" as well now and also returns fire on missed shots.

Edited by melkathi

Yeah, the Assassin dazed Jane, the girl from the first mission, and stole a bunch of information from her on one of my missions. She gave a nice little speech about her while doing it. It was a cool moment. :p

The Chosen are definitely interesting.

Decided to start a replay of NWN2 of all games because... well, I guess I want to get to MotB and I dislike just starting it straight away because I'm weird like that.

But oooh boy... the NWN2 OC. Forgot about the voiceacting and characters, and the glory of NWN2 D&D low level combat. My god... It's not pretty.

• Like 2

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Save often. Use multiple save slots. I had a bug that made the sidequests in the swamps fail even though I had completed them. Last save was a long time before, so I just quit the game in disappointment.

• Like 2

So, people with XCOM 2... What the hell's in there to make it almost 60gig deal (only slightly smaller than GTA V)? I'm retired and senile before that thing's downloaded.

Edited by Undecaf
  • Like 1

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

I just finished 'Inside' whooooo, that was ending alright! I'm going to start the Witcher series, this is my first time too. Gonna do Witcher 1! If anyone has any tips, lemme know! <3

Enjoy the original... Witcher 2 & 3 dropped almost everything I liked about the series' style & gameplay.  That doesn't mean to imply that W2 & w3 are bad, it just means they could almost pass for a modern Golden Axe sequel instead of Witcher sequels.  Witcher 1 was superb. Also Geralt doesn't look or behave like the same person in either sequel; different face, and a lost sense of pragmatism.

____

**Well what do you know... They actually made a modernized sequel to Golden Axe: 

Edited by Gizmo
  • Like 1

Alright, gonna take a couple seconds to type up some thoughts on what I've been playing, although it's hard to pull myself from my little free time to do so:)

Started XCom 2 WOTC like a lot of people here and have been enjoying it so far.  Love the little and bigger changes.  I'm certainly not too far into it as I played through the tutorial again, so really I've only met up with the reapers and skirmishers, however as of right now, loving the skirmishers.  Would like to put more time in but had inlaws here over the weekend and my oldest just started kindergarten, so life has been a little crazy.

I have put in about 2 hours into Mario + Rabbids and will say so far it's been great fun.  Although it starts off illustrating and informing the player of how a turn-based game works, probably new to many fans of Mario or Rabbids (I've never played a Rabbids game), it appears to have quite a bit of depth if you want it to.  With different weapons (of the same class, but with different attributes/abilities), a skill tree for each player character, and numerous playable characters, this game has a good bit to offer for sure.  I will say, coming from XCom, you have to kind of get used to the movement in this game because you're allowed to move ALOT in your turn and you're selling your team short if you're not taking advantage of that.  And I will say, this game looks good.  For being on a handheld, for the animations within the game, and the little details it has, it looks very good.  I believe right now, I'm in what they consider world 1-6 or 1-7, but really, really enjoying the game so far.  Good purchase for sure and a great game for the switch.

• Like 1

Still playing SWTOR (Jedi Knight campaign). The new companion is amazing.

Started Furi (boss rush; got with Absolver on GOG). 3 bosses down, ? to go.

I just finished 'Inside' whooooo, that was ending alright! I'm going to start the Witcher series, this is my first time too. Gonna do Witcher 1! If anyone has any tips, lemme know! <3

1. Going to the swamps at night is not recommended (a lot of enemies, 2-3 bosses);
2. Obtaining Red Ribbon (drawners-repelling talisman) is preferable before chapter 5.