RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - DA REAL DEAL

Rosbjerg

Me neither. But I liked it, it gave me some sort of MGS vibe.

On other news, Monster Hunter World sure looks neat:

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Spelunky 2 announced

For PS4 (and presumably every other platform, like the first game).

It took me hundreds upon hundreds of hours to finish the first one. I don't need this in my life...

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

*Also: How long before the industry catches on that they can sell Steam achievements?

That's pretty much what the trading card system is though, isn't it- a parallel system to the achievement one with a randomised generation event attached similar to loot boxes? Sell them, buy them, craft badges, inflate your epeen steam level etc and every time they're traded steam and the game's publisher get a cut.

Why the hell would anyone want steam achievements though. The cards, you can trade them for in game stuff ?

You buy stuff to be able to trade it for other stuff you want ?

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

There was a storm, the mongol fleet was destroyed. A storm called 'Kamikaze', yes, that's where it comes from. 

Well that was the second invasion. This is set during the more successful first invasion. Of which there was also a Typhoon crippled which crippled much of the fleet as they were retreating from the invasion.

The Khan looks exactly like the dude from the Marco Polo tv show. :>

(I guess it's the Khan, because... he looks exactly like the dude from the tv show)

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Why is that dude pulling a sword  out of his armpit.

He's wiping the blood on his sleeve.

• Like 3
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Sony seems more in publishing games on own console, you cant go wrong with that.

XBOXXX has more power (and more eXes) but not that much exclusives as PC (and we are closing with the price)

Switch just made own niche. (handheld, which could be also TV).

Edited by evilcat

Sony seems more in publishing games on own console, you cant go wrong with that.

XBOXXX has more power (and more eXes) but not that much exclusives as PC (and we are closing with the price)

If it pans out, Microsoft could reclaim an interesting foothold in the PC market. I'm waiting with bated breath to see what becomes of AoE4.

At this point though, I think Sony has by far the best 1st party studio infrastructure. Nintendo has even shifted to contracting out to external studios to produce a lot of it's flagship titles.

One PC to rule them all, One PC to find them

One PC to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

• Like 4

a2nxQ2uMnYqaQixg4x7uGD-650-80.gif

Wonder if the loot boxes are historically accurate

• Like 4

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

One can argue that air drops was a bit random.

Also in CoD i suppose they are ingame only?

To have gambling you need hat trick: randomness + real money + importance.

But it also feels weird,  video games generally turn WW2 into entertaiment, and often in cartoon way, but mix of historical accuracy and slot maschine is something new.

Edited by evilcat

AssCreed features not one but two layers of DRM anti-tamper, after crackers make a laughing stock out of Denuvo with Warhammer TW2 and Shadow of War

Of course, Ubi assures buyers that there's no performance hit whatsoever due to this... but they're still looking into it.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

AssCreed features not one but two layers of DRM anti-tamper, after crackers make a laughing stock out of Denuvo with Warhammer TW2 and Shadow of War

Of course, Ubi assures buyers that there's no performance hit whatsoever due to this... but they're still looking into it.

Honestly I don't have a problem with this, DRM mostly exist to ensure keep the honest people honest on launch day. As long as they remove it with a patch once it's been cracked or once they have made most of their target sales then I don't see the problem.

And naturally every performance problem you have on your GT1030 running Assassin's Creed is the fault of Denuvo. No further evidence needed!!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!