RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - DA REAL DEAL

Rosbjerg

I am waiting for some more diplomacy and spying options for Stellaris. I would also like some neutral trade fleets roaming around the map...

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Umm... so how is this bad voice acting?

You should all be impressed...

11 minutes of Secret Of Mana Remake.

ok so it was already an instant buy for me whenever it came out.....but seeing that, im impatient and want it to come out now! so i can play it.  loved the origin view in the corner, damn im gonna love that game when it comes out

• Like 1

I am waiting for some more diplomacy and spying options for Stellaris. I would also like some neutral trade fleets roaming around the map...

Yeah, in my first game I was friendly or neutral with anyone but I couldn't do a Federated Victory because the -1000 from (/potential) members disliking each other was insurmountable. That said, I still love the game.

http://wccftech.com/microsoft-xbox-one-x-shadowrun/

The one thing that would make me buy a new console

Team Dragonpunk? Hmm. They got a C&D letter from Take Two for some seriously ill-conceived funding scheme for one of their XCOM mods. I'm not one to take the side of greedy publishers but they really did screw up. And their coop mod seems to be largely abandoned after their proposed code changes weren't approved by Firaxis. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence that they could handle something of the scale they are pitching, sadly.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I understand your concern. Google "fat mannequin", 30% body fat is the new model of fitness!

Wrong thread ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://wccftech.com/microsoft-xbox-one-x-shadowrun/

The one thing that would make me buy a new console

Booooo for being an xbox1 exclusive. Be the only shadowruns video game I can think of that I haven't played.....except the one that came out on PC. That just didn't look all to appealing since HB did a fantastic job on their trilogy.

I'm pretty sure it will come out on pc, Microsoft doesn't have any console exclusives, well except Sunset Overdrive :p

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

We got some interesting leakage in my part of the world

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/11/shenmue-1-2-pack-listed-ps4-xbox-one-via-european-retailers/

Maybe Shenmue news ;-)

Edited by Mamoulian War
  • Like 3

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I'm so glad I never threw down for SC. Even if I think they will deliver something cool, it's already feeling slightly aged. At this point I care less about the open universe and more about a throw away campaign that I can complete and be done with.

• Like 1

Don't worry. Before the games release, they'll switch to a newer engine to make it look fresh again.

SC was upgraded to Lumberyard (Amazon's version of the CryEngine) last year with version 2.6. So yeah... uhm... =)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra