You did WHAT...?!

Amentep

8pm - "My eyes won't stay open." (old geezer unplanned nap)

This happens to me more and more often as I get older.  Naps are the greatest.  

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I cant remember the last time I slept in till 11. Its not for lack of desire, I just spontaneously wake up early for no reason. I do loves me a Saturday nap though.

Got a new phone last Friday. I keep trying to trick the facial recognition but so far it has outsmarted me.

I cant remember the last time I slept in till 11. Its not for lack of desire, I just spontaneously wake up early for no reason. I do loves me a Saturday nap though.

Waking up at 11ish is from me not going to sleep until 7am. Like now, heh.

The past year or so however I've definitely been "suffering" from more nights where I can't stay asleep for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Like you said, you just wake up for no reason. Which is part of the evening nap issue. All my life I've had trouble falling asleep, now 3/4 of the time I can't stay asleep no matter what time I go to bed. :disguise:

Hubby had a spare/unused Galaxy S5 and I've been using that to idly 'net surf on the couch (easier to carry than the laptop) but that's it. Local wi-fi, no cell account. After using it this way for a while (ignoring everything else about it/available) I've come to the conclusion that ... I still don't need a smartphone. Makes a good mini-web-surf tablet, tho. Plus, y'know, it was free. Haha.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The little ****s in the yard have started shooting at my bike with air guns, usually they just deflate the tires and laugh at me while I take a detur to work.

Nice grouping around the logo. 

Some day. 

Some day I'm going to get a hold of one of them in the act. 

Deflate their airguns when you catch them ^^ Though i wouldnt be surprised if they actually took it to the police or  something, even though they are the ones to blame. Modern teens are mostly crap lol

Is that you dad ?

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Working from home has allowed me to experience the joy of SyFy movies. :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

*tosses cat a few pieces of buttered popcorn*

*tosses cat some cheddar cheese bits*

*tosses cat small pieces of raw chicken as I'm slicing it up*

*plates a mound of lightly cooked chicken for cats lunch*

...my cat is not spoiled. :biggrin:

...although in truth, a lot of it is extra efforts to get him to gain or at least not lose weight. His hyperthyroidism = it's hard to keep him even around 8 pounds (when he should be around 11-12pounds).

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I wish I worked from home. Screw you, traffic.

I sometimes wonder if I would have the self motivation to work from home. Ive seen a couple friends crash and burn just because, without the whip, they couldnt get motivated to work.

In my line of work you benefit a lot from having colleagues that use a different workflow to achieve the same result, you get to compare your own and learn tricks that might work best in certain situations.

Although at my current work I'm the best and have gained very little except learning how to play office politics.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

*tosses cat a few pieces of buttered popcorn*

*tosses cat some cheddar cheese bits*

*tosses cat small pieces of raw chicken as I'm slicing it up*

*plates a mound of lightly cooked chicken for cats lunch*

...my cat is not spoiled. :biggrin:

...although in truth, a lot of it is extra efforts to get him to gain or at least not lose weight. His hyperthyroidism = it's hard to keep him even around 8 pounds (when he should be around 11-12pounds).

Yeah, my cat was recently diagnosed with feline diabetes. Switched from regular cat food (aka carbohydrates) to animal byproduct meat pate thingies and he went from looking like he was going to expire in less than 24 hours (almost totally comatose and ultra-dehydrated) to looking and acting like himself in about 48 hours. Stupid diabetes - he's not even overweight, so I guess it's just because he's really old. Good luck with keeping yours healthy.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I wish that I won the lottery. My problem is that I never play the lottery.

That's me, as well. :biggrin:

Time for a turkey sandwich. For me, not my cat.

• Like 1

I play only say that when they ask what I will do with it, I can respond with : Two chicks at the same time.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Can you grow cannabis up there now? :biggrin:

Don't you guys have a green roof program in Chicago? Ours was a David vs Goliath type situation where the opposition raised 12 times as much money to try to defeat it. We also passed a near billion dollar investment package for Denver.

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

I'm kind of glad I don't work at home, I don't think I could ever really relax. Atleast now I can just drop my work as soon as my time is out and say "**** it" and go far far away from there.

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken