You did WHAT...?!

Amentep

Was hoping it would have been greater than 8

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Got my car paid off and on saturday have to drive my mom to the airport so she can go with her friend to Denver for a week.

• Like 4

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yeah, I'm worried about my mom though. I doubt she can handle her ****, so to speak, and will eat too much nasty stuff.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

My boss drinks a lot of coffee, I on the other hand prefer tea. There's this running gag of sorts at my office: my boss asks me do I want coffee, everyday. And I refuse, everyday. Usually after that he quips about advantages of coffee drinking, like "It is so healthy" or "You won't be weary at work". The other day he starts yawning big time, so I say "Who's weary now, greenhorn?"

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

My S4 isn't going to get patched for that BT vulnerability, so am looking at a new phone.

Think I need financing. Things are expensive as hell. Kind of need one as work's 2 factor uses an app, bah.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Google is overnighting me a free replacement phone even though the warranty is expired on my current phone. I have the protection plan or whatever they sell but there is a deductible for that so the customer service rep was just like **** it have a new one for free and I couldn't say no to that.

Free games updated 3/4/21

I don't understand the appeal of top of the line extremely expensive phones. What exactly do $600 phones do that my $80 LG Stylo 2 doesn't? All I really care about is having a halfway decent camera (which I do). Beyond that, all phones make calls, text, and run google maps just as well as any other phone. What do you get on a $600 phone that you don't get on a $100 phone? A nicer shell? I use a wallet case, I never see the shell. A higher resolution screen? Do you really need anything above 720p on a screen thst small? I won't give you the myth about the human eye not being able to tell the difference beyond a certain pixel density, but at a certain point you get insanely deminishing returns for a hefty markup. The ability to play ****ty mobile games with shinier graphics? WOW! Candy Crush at 4K, what a time to be alive.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

For me it's just a shiny new toy* and I have no problems admitting that

*to also include cars, guns, and computers and anything else where there is a much cheaper option that provides the same basic functionality

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

The way they cut support for older models is one issue.

Im with Shady, I unashamedly like new toys. Plus, I cant be expected to unlock my phone with my figerprint when I can do it by looking at it! Im not some cavemen over here!

So you're trading in someone stealing your fingerprints to someone stealing your face... seems risky.