Politics - Jason X

Amentep

That's kind of a lousy nickname. Something like "Ruin maker" or "Scourge" would be better.

That'd be more convenient for edgy libertarian metal bands at least.
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Eh... I'd only ever watch Fox for news... everywhere else and it seems like Trump gets insulted from everything from his hair to his wife and kids. Fox doesn't defend Trump but doesn't insult him either, it's a mature middle ground. I don't want to get that low in life to bash someone and their family members just because everyone else is doing it, nor do I want to be that monkey-see do kinda hater. Nor am I a Trump-lover in any sense.

On the other hand, this is surely interesting:

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Eh... I'd only ever watch Fox for news... it's a mature middle ground.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

You need to shape up your source criticism there buddy.

It's one of the most controversial American channels - not saying they're full on liars, but to call them 'the mature middle ground' is like calling CNN the arbiter of truth and fairness.

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm confused, I'm not criticizing anyone, my comments were not meant to offend or insult people. I read that Fox is mostly made of republicans which I know alot of members on this forum do not like. However, Fox is the only nuetral channel I've seen that doesn't bash Trump or defend him like other channels tend to do. I don't like the bigotry that's expressed through other channels.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

I'm confused, I'm not criticizing anyone, my comments were not meant to offend or insult people. I read that Fox is mostly made of republicans which I know alot of members on this forum do not like. However, Fox is the only nuetral channel I've seen that doesn't bash Trump or defend him like other channels tend to do. I don't like the bigotry that's expressed through other channels.

Fox doesn't defend Trump? Bit curious you'd be put off by bigotry and still watch Fox.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Fox doesn't defend Trump? Bit curious you'd be put off by bigotry and still watch Fox.

Is Fox some sort of spewer of bigotry? 

I've never been a fan of Fox News, but I've never seen them promoting bigotry either.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Do they have giant vats somewhere from where Bruce clones are spawned? Or is it a more or less "natural" process, perhaps involving spores?

100% natural. No additives were used in the upbringing of the sporelings

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Is Fox some sort of spewer of bigotry?

I've never been a fan of Fox News, but I've never seen them promoting bigotry either.

Well I took his use of bigotry as being intolerant of opposition to one's beliefs rather than any racist connotation as that wouldn't make sense.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Do they have giant vats somewhere from where Bruce clones are spawned? Or is it a more or less "natural" process, perhaps involving spores?

Are you familiar with the FX show the Strain? Well Bruce clones are produced in the same way the Master changes hosts.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Sh*t seems to be going down in Catalonia. The Spanish police apparently confiscated ballots since the Spanish government holds a referendum in Catalonia to be unconstitutional. The Catalans beg to differ.

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Sh*t seems to be going down in Catalonia. The Spanish police apparently confiscated ballots since the Spanish government holds a referendum in Catalonia to be unconstitutional. The Catalans beg to differ.

A bunch of high level Catalan government officials have also been arrested and charged with sedition, contempt of court, malfeasance and embezzlement. People have started taking to the streets. I'm guessing the first outbreaks of street violence are imminent, and likely inevitable on 10/1 when the actual referendum is scheduled.

Fun times.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That's all good, I can only say again that I'll only ever trust Fox news. Everyone makes mistakes once in awhile - I mean no news channel is perfect. So I tealize that Fox has just as much cons as the other guys.

The fact that they don't go after Trump or Melania for every small thing is why I take them serious and every other channel not. I think it's tacky when there are so many more important topics to cover. I understand that people still cannot or will not accept the fact that he is president but I've never seen a president being this much of a targetand it only makes America as a country look more like a joke - I really wish people would realize this.

As for what's going on in Mexico, those poor kids! Hope they get rescued that's the first thing I heard on the news today, very sad. Prayers to them and their families.

• Like 1

So they should lay off Trump out of a sense of patriotism ? Amusing.

That's just one of the many reasons why news should stop insulting our president and deal with bigger issues. I figured people would be smart enough to insult other countries' presidents but then again, I live in America where the excuse for everything is a "freedom" of some sort. Freedom of speech, freedom of religeon, freedom of bylaws. Im going to be real as an American and say that Americans generally are not smart enough to tell what using these freedoms are vs abusing these freedoms are in the first place which makes us no different from Iraq terrorists in some fashions but I suppose that's another issue altogether.

But with all that rationality being thrown out the window, I suppose there's nothing wrong with little jokes. However, it goes too far when people compain about every little thing for being sore losers about an election they lost. As I said before, attacking anyone's spouse should be off limit but people thrive on creating drama and ruining lives of people they hate or are jealous of. In this situation, it clearly couldn't show more. There is decency in jokes, ones that are harmless and then there is trash which shames the country.

Besides that, do we really this kinda stuff on any news channel? I mean, we already get enough of it on facebook, youtube, SNL, etc. Or do people really feel the need for such petty things to continue to take place if actual stories that matter? People love to hate and I know there are people out there who hate our president so much, they actually pray that something disturbingly bad happens to him or enters his life to remove him completely. That's a sad case for America in my opinion but that's just me. Again, I didn't vote so I'm not feelimg the need to defend the guy but also insulting him and his family is low.

For not feeling the need to defend him you've put in a lot of words doing so.

Anyways

neEWzS9.jpg

• Like 1

Fox certainly didn't lay off the last president or his wife.

That's just the way it is though. Everyone pulls punches or goes harder depending on their particular slant. People gonna people.

Anyways, the only news I occasionally watch is the local news as I mostly read my news and I try to get it from as many sources as possible when I can.

Free games updated 3/4/21

For not feeling the need to defend him you've put in a lot of words doing so.

Anyways

neEWzS9.jpg

You've missed the point though, this is why I said that it's low to insult "anyone's" family members but doing so to our leaders will just make us look weaker and divided to our potential ememies. That's far different than defending him alone.

If I had to guess, I'm only defending him because I don't agree with the bashing of him. Reminds me of the time when I conducted a simple experiement in which I clearly stated that I did not vote, while I agreed with some things that the Trump-hate train said everything was alright and my words were treated fairly until I disagreed with them and suddenly I got a "You didn't vote so your voice doesn't matter". I found it funny how that works and it certainly opened my eyes to how politics from that side really works. I was suddenly looked at as opposition because I said one good thing about Trump.

Anyways, I'm neutral but I'm curious why people will fight for the hate to continue is all, especially when the points I made are clearly valid even if nobody wants to admit them. I'm guessing the strategy is to get enough people to hate our president/leader so that he gets impeached and the only way to do that is constant brainwashing of media which throws insults while causing an unrealized backlash on America? This is important stuff that should be talked about but only is not dur to the pride of both sides of people. If we could just move past that Trump won and use all that energy to do something good as a people.... *sigh*

I should add that the side that defends out president continually does not defuse the situation but I hardly ever see that side being as nearly vocal as the ones who hate Trump. I think they're not as angry because they already know and acknowledges that Trump won. Still, maybe they are just as much to blame for this, I mean sometimes they do rub it in their faces and that is like gasoline.

So I understand the wage of the war, it's very civilian war of the modern era hence the public focal points of the kkk, neo-nazis and black panthers coming out to play once again. The division of a nation will bring out the worst of it's people. Sadly it's not til something tragic happens that everyone will bond again.

And now you've spewed three more paragraphs white knighting for the President of the United States of all people. Let him take it like a man and stop defending his honor on an obscure videogame forum with maybe 3 or 4 Clinton supporters.