Characters with Nicknames are not saving changes

Kirc

Question

Any of the characters I have given nicknames to are not saving.  When I add them to a party and change their dice and equipment sets everything looks fine.  If I then go back to the map screen and then go to edit my party again, their nicknames are gone and their equipment set and dice have reverted to what was it was previously.  If I complete a scenario with any of these nicknamed characters, it seems like I'm getting the scenario reward, but the next time I load those characters into my party, they've reverted back to where they were.  This has only started since the Rise of the Goblins DLC was added.

Playing on PC:

VER-1022-20170807

PFID-DD01FDE3FCCB084C

UPD:  All my characters have nicknames.  I created two full sets of characters, plus the two new goblin characters (for a total of 24).  It is only the second set of characters (and the goblins) that will not save.  Also, I don't know if this related, but if add two of these characters to my party, the number of My Characters screen will show 26/24 Characters Slots, so it seems to be creating new versions of the characters.

Edited by Kirc

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet