Is the "Pillars II DLC" addon included in any of the tiers? (new backer via Deadfire Backer Portal)

Hi,

For the past months I've been living in alternate planes and only found out this week about PoE II: Deadfire.

Fortunately it's still possible to pledge to the project via Obsidian's portal.

I'm thinking on going for the Signed Elite Collector's tier.

But it's not clear if the Pillars II DLC is included or not.

As described in the site the Pillars II DLC gives: Early Bird access to DLC for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire at a special crowdfunding price. This is a Season Pass for all DLC that will be released for Pillars II.

Looking at the, now closed, fig campaign page https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire There isn't any mention of DLCs. Apart from bears :)

So is the "all future DLCs" addon included in any pledge tier?

And any idea for how long the backer portal will be open for new pledges? (I'll be backing it during this or next week, just don't want any surprises)

Thanks

I got it. It's cheap so why not? :)

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

What if we just get cat armour? :D

I would actully he happy with that.

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...