Pls Remove Banish Option for Rechargeable Items

LaSpeakeasi

Question

Or don't put it right next to the recharge button, or give a warning confirmation before actually banishing the item.

I used a Necklace of Fireball, and mis-clicked banish because it was right next to recharge. Happened twice already and it's extremely frustrating.

3 answers to this question

If card have power for both options, then there should be both options because the user may deside that banishing is the better option.

But there can be wider cap between those buttons. I don't want to press recharge button accidentally if I want to banish a bad card...

But that is UI thing. How wide the cap can be so that it works in 40" pc screen an 4" phone screen. It is always a compromise.

So thumb up for bigger Gap, thumbs down to removing the option to banish ;) because there always is that other Person who want to do it differently.

If card have power for both options, then there should be both options because the user may deside that banishing is the better option.

But there can be wider cap between those buttons. I don't want to press recharge button accidentally if I want to banish a bad card...

But that is UI thing. How wide the cap can be so that it works in 40" pc screen an 4" phone screen. It is always a compromise.

So thumb up for bigger Gap, thumbs down to removing the option to banish ;) because there always is that other Person who want to do it differently.

Or a pop up the asks you "are you sure you want to banish this card?" Would do.