Can't see backgrounds anymore.

Timeforest

Question

I have just but a new phone because my old one is broken. But went I download this game again. I can't see backgrounds of all open location, all black. Dose anyone meet the same problem? I try to find e-mail for support team but I can't find it too. Please tell me how to fix it. I really like this game but with all black backgrounds,it very hard to play and not bueatiful.

6 answers to this question

Huawei has had problems Also in earlier. Not sure why, but there has been several posts in the past by users of huawei phones. If I am not wrong, sometimes those problems were corrected by Huaweis own upgrades. So you have to wait for next upgrade to your phone and hope for the best.

Unity game engine most likely use some commands or features that Are not supported by your phone at this moment.

Huawei has had problems Also in earlier. Not sure why, but there has been several posts in the past by users of huawei phones. If I am not wrong, sometimes those problems were corrected by Huaweis own upgrades. So you have to wait for next upgrade to your phone and hope for the best.

Unity game engine most likely use some commands or features that Are not supported by your phone at this moment.

thank you for the answer. I will wait. I really like this game. I hope they will fix that soon.

As hannibal noted above, this issue was first seen on Huawei phones around January-March.  It is hard to tell if an update in the phone, the game, or the Unity engine caused the earlier set of problems.  

I'm not a Huawei user, so I can't comment if it ever got fixed, or if the problem has just started coming back for some reason.

[No background arts]

[Backgrounds In complete darkness]

[Can not see the background]