To Boeroer, RavenDarkholme, Maxquest, Blades of Vaantar and this great group

I picked up POE on release and it turned into my favorite game ever!  It was great to find out that it also had a great group of people who like RPGs like me.  To those that I mentioned in the title and all of you guys that I didn't. I appreciate the help on all my play throughs you guys have been great.  I hope I have helped some of you as well.  Do you guys play any RPGs or other games that are multiplayer.  I think it would be great to play some RPGs with you guys.  I think we would make a great team. 

Looking forward to more POE and POE 2 discussions with you guys.

Regards,

Torm!

PS

I like playing Paladins did I mention that? hah

PS PS

I forgot Gromnir in the title sorry bud.

Edited by Torm51
  • Like 5

Have gun will travel.

Ya man kind of in the same boat was curious if you guys played something like Diablo 3 or something which is not committal and just kind of pick up and go.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

Thanks Torm.

Unfortunately same here. I used to play P&P roleplaying games with friends a lot back in the days - but since I got a bunch of kids and a wife now I can only squeeze in some time for good old single player CRPGs at night when everybody else is asleep. ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thanks Torm.

Unfortunately same here. I used to play P&P roleplaying games with friends a lot back in the days - but since I got a bunch of kids and a wife now I can only squeeze in some time for good old single player CRPGs at night when everybody else is asleep. ;)

Hah same here while I have no kids I play late night while my girl is asleep.  Between my girl, some graduate courses and work multiplayer has kind of gone to the side. 

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

Thank you Torm.

Need to say I was pleasantly surprised when I've joined this forum. I was used with more toxic environments, and even though it didn't bother me much, having decent and intelligent discussions here was like a breath of fresh air.

The other facet is: PoE is a single-player game and I usually play through such 1-3 times aaand that's it. But here: community have played a high deal in keeping the interest strong.

Do you guys play any RPGs or other games that are multiplayer.

I am no longer playing as much as I did during my University years, due to real-life stuff.

Out of RPGs, my fondest memories are tied with:

- Witcher 1, 2, 3

- Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim

- Neverwinter Nights 1, 2

- DA:O, DA:2, DA:Inquisition

- Heroes of Might and Magic 5&6

As for online games I had a lots of fun in: WoW (geez it was 11-6 years ago... loved Burning Crusade, especially dueling and bgs; nostalgia is too strong here), Rift (20-59 lvl warfronts) and some DotA. Generally I enjoy PvP or short raiding sessions with a decent group, but despise any grind.

Atm thinking about finishing the current PoE run in 1-2 months, and perhaps take a look at Numenera, Stellaris and Divinity or Dark Souls series.

Hah, I did too) That is until I've met a discipline priest.

In the end though shadowpriests and especially drain-tanking warlocks are my jam.

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 1

Thank you Torm.

Need to say I was pleasantly surprised when I've joined this forum. I was used with more toxic environments, and even though it didn't bother me much, having decent and intelligent discussions here was like a breath of fresh air.

The other facet is: PoE is a single-player game and I usually play through such 1-3 times aaand that's it. But here: community have played a high deal in keeping the interest strong.

Do you guys play any RPGs or other games that are multiplayer.

I am no longer playing as much as I did during my University years, due to real-life stuff.

Out of RPGs, my fondest memories are tied with:

- Witcher 1, 2, 3

- Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim

- Neverwinter Nights 1, 2

- DA:O, DA:2, DA:Inquisition

- Heroes of Might and Magic 5&6

As for online games I had a lots of fun in: WoW (geez it was 11-6 years ago... loved Burning Crusade, especially dueling and bgs; nostalgia is too strong here), Rift (20-59 lvl warfronts) and some DotA. Generally I enjoy PvP or short raiding sessions with a decent group, but despise any grind.

Atm thinking about finishing the current PoE run in 1-2 months, and perhaps take a look at Numenera, Stellaris and Divinity or Dark Souls series.

Hah, I did too) That is until I've met a discipline priest.

In the end though shadowpriests and especially drain-tanking warlocks are my jam.

Funny I have the same RPG history as you haha.  Except the Witcher as I like character creation.  I know I am missing out on a lot it looks excellent.  I just don't want to a play a dude with white hair lmao.  I played WoW for too long over 11 years up until this last expansion.  I too have fond memories from college.  I played in closed beta and loved the game for a long time.  Its still a good game its just not the same and it never will be.  It was grindy and people do not do that anymore lol I used to not mind it but I hate it now.

Have gun will travel.

I played Diablo II like an addict with friends during my years at the University. And the weekends were for P&P. Had no girlfriend back then. Or nothing too serious...

And also parties had to be celebrated.

That stuff cost me one semester - if not more. ;)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Now, I have officially retired from videogames (untill I'm able to play PoE2 in Polish, this is the pact I - freely- made with my wife :-))

But I will remember the threads on this forum as one of my best gaming experience.

It was fun to discuss here between gentlemen (maybe a couple of girls too, he ?), exchanging technical arguments and (not so) stupid jokes.

I wish the best to all of you :-)

• Like 1