Terror attack in Barcelona

Darkpriest

I hope all of your friends and family is safe... really disgusting stuff.

Currently at least 13 confirmed dead and many more wounded. Reports are that they have one of the terrorists locked on, but he got hostages in a restaurant

Edited by Darkpriest
  • Like 2

I don't think anyone knows for certain.

A van zigzags and plows through pedestrians, then the driver escapes on foot. There are some mixed reports that a man originally from North Africa has been arrested.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Of course there are such reports. I'll wait for police confirmation

UPDATE: Police says they have arrested one, don't say who; also reports that someone is hiding in a bar are false.

Edited by Ben No.3
  • Like 1

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

I don't think anyone knows for certain.

A van zigzags and plows through pedestrians, then the driver escapes on foot. There are some mixed reports that a man originally from North Africa has been arrested.

Difficult to say as many use fake identities.

And everybody knows

I guess it's a Muslim? Since Trump tweeted immediately.

Aren't we still waiting for facts?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This new attack may be a problem, since we have elections in a few weeks. I hope it doesn't shift public opinion drastically.

On a side note: if the terrorists are smart they plan attacks according to elections. That'll heighten the chance to strengthen nationalists and thereby severely destabilise Europe.

And everybody knows

Now he needs to condemn the one in Charlottesville.

As for who the suspects are, yeah, they say they have one in custody and another is on the run, possibly hiding in a bar or something, but identity hasn't been released yet.

edit: Actually, police have released a photo of the suspect, who was born in morocco: http://www.bbc.com/news/live/40966524 Still too early to assume much though.

Edited by smjjames

I think we can agree both sides are at fault here.

• Like 7

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

So much for carefully waiting for all the facts...

I guess he only waffles and waits when it's an attack by a white, right-wing, American male.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

And now an attack in Finland.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

this week? xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Well an intense look. Every day is a look, just degrees change.

• Like 1

what? xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"