QUESTION: Where Can You Buy Eggs?

Merry Meet!

That is where can we buy just regular Eggs in'game?

The Google'Fu of mine, has failed to come up with this question previously answered;  Other than Narmer of the Marketplace in Copperlane at Defiance Bay.  And that is precisely what I want to know... are they sold anywhere, other than there.

What does come up is questions about Dragon Eggs and the Nest Egg quest.

Yes writing in color, is enjoyable for me.

Grateful for you sharing your Gravity, am I.  May you ask the Goddess to eternally alight your self-determined path.

Sincerely,

Edited by Witkh13

I think you meant to post in the PoE1 section.

If you have access to the Twin Elms area, Hearthsong market has a food seller. The apothecary in dyrford may have them.

As for dragon eggs, I swear someone does sell them, but I forget who. They'd be extremely expensive though.

Edited by smjjames
  • Like 1

I think you meant to post in the PoE1 section.

If you have access to the Twin Elms area, Hearthsong market has a food seller. The apothecary in dyrford may have them.

As for dragon eggs, I swear someone does sell them, but I forget who. They'd be extremely expensive though.

I think the trader near the warehouse where you meet Pallegina sells Dragon eggs/Meat.

• Like 1

Found some :)

Hit up Masden's Supplies in the Hearthsong Market. He should have some Eggs for you. (Side Note: Rhanet's Imports in the Hearthsong Market is a great spot for Dragon Eggs.)

I got your back

- SKing