On "The road through xin-shalast" - screen stuck

TexBrit

Question

I just closed my penultimate location, one more to go, and my game is "stuck". The "move" icon is flashing and the "blue play arrow" on the right is also active but nothing causes the game to proceed. I can send a screenshot if this helps? Bummed out...Thanks! 

3 answers to this question

If you can provide any answers for any of these relevant questions, it may help identify what may be the issue:

General (For all issues)

• What platform are you on? Stream/Android/iPad, etc.
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.
  • What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.
  • What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

Login Issues

• When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games?
  • On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? (Logged into GooglePlayGames, Logged into Game Center, or Link Social Gaming Network)

Store Issues

• What products were purchased? 
  • What products are missing (if any)?

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on?
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)
  • Characters in Party
  • Location of each character
  • Turn Order
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)
  • Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it?
  • Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I wonder if it is because I am running with 6 characters? Did not happen previously with 5? Thanks!

General (For all issues)

What platform are you on? Stream/Android/iPad, etc.

Android

What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.

Tried on various Android OS (happens on all)

What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.

Various: Redmi Note 3, Asus 7, HUDL 2

What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

ra2258 #9256

Gameplay

Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on?

No & No

Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)

Story

Characters in Party

Harsk, Lem, Seoni, Lini, Sajan, Amiri

Location of each character

Varies. Happens when multiple cities are open and when one is open. And not locked to a specific character or location. 

Turn Order

Harsk, Lem, Seoni, Lini, Sajan, Amiri

Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?

Normal (first)

What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)

Varies - happens after I beat the dragon and then successfuly close the location. Hangs...

Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)

I got through this with another party a few weeks ago...

Happened on first and subsequent explores for this party

Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it?

None

Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)

No - henchman then villian then close. 

As an FYI, I finally got through this without it hanging.

But I subsequently lost a character when creating a new party. 

I really, really like the game (I also have the card game) but have decided to stop playing as it is just too buggy.