Meeting new exotic species, and forcing them to steer your ship.

Deadfire, the next frontier.  To seek out new life and new civilisations, and to pressgang them into the crew!  To boldly pressgang where no one has pressganged before!

But yeah, I liked that too, be very interesting!  Be interesting to learn just what Obsidian count as 'non-kith' too.

• Like 4

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

A dragon?…

Interesting. Though would a dragon in a womans body still count as non-kith? If that's who I think you're referring to.

A dragon?…

That's how you upgrade to skyship. :w00t:

lol

Edited by smjjames

A dragon?…

Interesting. Though would a dragon in a womans body still count as non-kith? If that's who I think you're referring to.

No, I was thinking a new dragon, in dragon form. However, the Arda Dragon would be an interesting addition indeed: "shame" if you killed her in PoE.

Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum kum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero

Anyone remembers the Helmsmen in A Land Fit For Heroes?…

Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum kum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero

Anyone remembers the Helmsmen in A Land Fit For Heroes?…

Nope as I've never read the series.

It is really good, if you wanted a totally unbiased opinion from a stranger on the Internet⸮…

• Like 1

Restless, you lie awake up at night, tossing and turning. Something doesn't seem quite right, but you can't put a finger on it. Finally you decide to walk the decks. It is dark topside, with nobody about. This isn't right. Growing increasingly concerned, you look about and spot a mysterious stranger at the helm. Quickly you yell out for the night watch, but the mysterious stranger gathers his robe about him, slithers across the deck, and dives into the ocean. All it leaves behind is a trail of slime running across the deck....

• Like 3

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."