Is it too hard to have goblin icons for goblin versions of the Iconic heroes? It's just immersion-breaking that my goblin characters have 'longshank' faces when I'm determining turn order at the start of each scenario and I've got to look at the same faces on the right hand panel.

• Like 4

I also think that would be a nice addition.  The other equipment sets have matching character tokens, and goblin portraits would improve the experience.

If the underlying issue is tiny goblin portraits being hard to differentiate, it could also be possible to put the characters' name on the token, or possibly a short abbreviation like EZR or SAJ to keep the party straight.

Sure, the base portrait with a goblin icon on top gets the message across, but I agree that it does feel a little out-of-place in the Rise of the Goblins campaign.

• Like 1

We originally had the goblin icons, but as Ethics said, it was really hard to differentiate between cropped green faces. A lot of their identity came from what they were wearing which wouldn't be visible on icons.

Are you actually saying all goblins look the same... that's a little bit racist ;)

PFID: D31679A076922E6B

We originally had the goblin icons, but as Ethics said, it was really hard to differentiate between cropped green faces. A lot of their identity came from what they were wearing which wouldn't be visible on icons.

Well, I think it would be better to use the cropped green faces and let players get used to them. I know I have and it's not that hard.