Welcome to the USA

ktchong

I had an interesting conversation with my wife about the job situation this morning. She doesn't like that they are losing their jobs, it seems like a slippery slope. As a teacher, there are a number of things that can put our careers at risk that have little to do with our effectiveness in the classroom. Of course, as a parent I also see why you don't want a white supremacist teaching your kids. That being said, go back 20 years and I'm pretty sure I could lose my job for being in a Gay Pride March. It's a tough situation. Hard to sympathize with these guys, but it's also hard to preach tolerance when you are blacklisting people. 

It's about freedom. People are pro freedom until  someone they dislike uses that freedom. This is true for 99% of people. It has always been and will always be the case.

• Like 3

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It's hard to feel sorry for Nazis because even though I defend their right to assemble and spout nonsense it's tough for me to care about the social and societal consequences of them doing such.

I do try though because liberal something something and something about bleeding hearts... but I fail, a lot. A lot.

• Like 3

Free games updated 3/4/21

It's about freedom. People are pro freedom until someone they dislike uses that freedom. This is true for 99% of people. It has always been and will always be the case.

Volo standing up for Nazis. What has the world come to??!

But as much as these people need to be immolated, probably is a bad thing to get them fired and what not. Practical reason of that just hardening them.

Idiots should have worn sheets. But can't expect much thinking from a Neo Nazi.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Volo standing up for Nazis. What has the world come to??!"

Wait. Being pro freedom is now being pro Nazi in 2017? WOW.

Nazisa re amongst the biggest opponents of true freedom. They are my enemies because of that. If you are anti freedom you are a pro Nazi. Are you pro Nazi?

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't see the problem. Become a nazi/commie sympathizer, don't be surprised when it's harder to get a job. Can't have it both ways.

A statue isn't history, it's art based on history and any city or private landowner has the right to remove or place art as they see fit. Protesting is a way to get your displeasure heard, but who the hell is going to listen to THESE protesters? A bunch of Nazis saying "don't take it down" is the quickest way to make sure people take it down because they don't want to be associated with them. So good job, racists.

Alternatively, I've seen a narrative that leftists MADE these Nazis show themselves. And now everyone is aware of them, some of them are losing their jobs over this, they're literally outed as violent murderering rednecks and deformed inbreds confirming what the left has always said about the alt right, pretty much destroying the little alt-right credibility there was while making sure those statues and southern slave trade art gets taken down like they wanted. So, not sarcastic, good job left. ;)

Nobody's happier than the left about it. Finally, some right wingers to join your crazies!

"Volo standing up for Nazis. What has the world come to??!"

Wait. Being pro freedom is now being pro Nazi in 2017? WOW.

Nazisa re amongst the biggest opponents of true freedom. They are my enemies because of that. If you are anti freedom you are a pro Nazi. Are you pro Nazi?

Was joking. I had hoped the needless punctuation would have shown :p

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Start removing statues of Confederate generals and this is what happens. The liberals in the south have done nothing but grow and enpower these hate groups. where they were once a small minority they now have a legitimate argument that they can now mix with their regular ignorant crap. Next the liberals will want to remove George Washington from Mount Rushmore for having slaves.

Well at least here in Texas no ones trying to rip down statues of our great leaders. "

why compare Washington & Jefferson to traitors?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

The solution to the whole problem is to ban statues. This whole fuss is over a statue of Robert E. Lee (who would be pesonally horrified by who is defending him and how). So let's just take them all down everywhere except battlefields, memorial sites, and parks and places like that where they are appropriate. 

And let's start with this one:

5919261723_7de1090778_b.jpg

That is creepy as HELL! I'm not convinced it's not coming alive at night and killing people.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The solution to the whole problem is to ban statues. This whole fuss is over a statue of Robert E. Lee (who would be pesonally horrified by who is defending him and how). So let's just take them all down everywhere except battlefields, memorial sites, and parks and places like that where they are appropriate. 

And let's start with this one:

5919261723_7de1090778_b.jpg

That is creepy as HELL! I'm not convinced it's not coming alive at night and killing people.

Welp! That looks like an octogenarian Fonzie!

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

White Supremacist Cries After Realizing He Could Be Arrested

Christopher Cantwell, the vocal white supremacist featured in VICE News Tonight‘s Charlottesville documentary, showed a different side of himself after he realized that law enforcement had issued a warrant for his arrest. Cantwell recorded a video that quickly circulated on social media, showing him crying in fear that the police might hurt him.

Link to Full Article: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/08/white-supremacist-cries-after-realizing-he-could-be-arrested/

So, is he a cuck or puss?  Or a cuck 'n puss?  Apparently the snowflake has not turned himself into the police and is either hiding or on the run right now.

Edited by ktchong

Honestly, which sort of idiot is responsible for that video's title?

Balling your eyes out my arse. What's that supposed to be, a new form of teabagging?

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Honestly, which sort of idiot is responsible for that video's title?

Balling your eyes out my arse. What's that supposed to be, a new form of teabagging?

Well once he goes to prison I'm sure there will be lots of balling.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Ah, saw a video of that packing a lot of guns to go there. Kind of odd to carry more than one, though.

So you'd be Hurlsheet then.

• Like 2

My understanding is most of the statues honored confederate soldiers, who didn't give a crap about slavery, they just were fighting to defend their homes from an invading army from the north. Lee for example opposed the CSA seceding but joined when Virginia did because he fought for his home. The first statue thats removal caused a stink was of a guy who opposed slavery and campaigned for the CSA to push for peace with the Union. Anyway, opposing Nazi's doesn't automatically make you a good person. Antifa are violent communists, not good people. Stalin opposed the Nazis and he killed 3x as many people as the Nazis. Also, communists fighting fascists in the streets has led to every fascist government in history, except modern China, where the communists just adopted some free market policies to become fascists.

• Like 2
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg