Welcome to the USA

ktchong

We've been discussing this in the Politics thread but I'll summarize my view: **** the NeoNazis, the KKK, the Alt-Right and all the rest of these ****s.

I find it disgusting that the racist, bigoted ****s claim to be the victims when they started the violence on Friday night when they attacked the group of students who were standing in front of UVA in protest of white supremacy and racism. Also they didn't outnumber us - they came into hostile territory and were ejected because they're our streets, the Citizens of Chancellorsville's streets, not theirs.

"None of our people killed anyone unjustly."

What a ****ing piece of **** - although I'm also glad he's being open about it so everyone knows the type of **** that they're dealing with.

• Like 1

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Start removing statues of Confederate generals and this is what happens. The liberals in the south have done nothing but grow and enpower these hate groups. where they were once a small minority they now have a legitimate argument that they can now mix with their regular ignorant crap. Next the liberals will want to remove George Washington from Mount Rushmore for having slaves.

Well at least here in Texas no ones trying to rip down statues of our great leaders. 

323,000,000 people in the US going about their lives taking care of their families, being decent to each other, and just living and we're all judged by the actions of a few hundred jackasses in Virginia. Nice.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

does this really needs its own thread?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

**** BLM, Antifa, KKK, Nazis, alt-right, **** the racist and violent pieces of **** on BOTH ****ing sides.

Kind of a poor match-up, KKK and Nazis on one side...and BLM and Antifa on the other.

The power of a hashtag.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Start removing statues of Confederate generals and this is what happens. The liberals in the south have done nothing but grow and enpower these hate groups. where they were once a small minority they now have a legitimate argument that they can now mix with their regular ignorant crap. Next the liberals will want to remove George Washington from Mount Rushmore for having slaves.

Well at least here in Texas no ones trying to rip down statues of our great leaders. 

I'm no fan of removing statues, but it's pretty hard to prove that they aren't symbols of racism and discrimination when the group protesting their removal looks like a bunch of white supremacists.

• Like 2

A statue isn't history, it's art based on history and any city or private landowner has the right to remove or place art as they see fit. Protesting is a way to get your displeasure heard, but who the hell is going to listen to THESE protesters? A bunch of Nazis saying "don't take it down" is the quickest way to make sure people take it down because they don't want to be associated with them. So good job, racists.

Alternatively, I've seen a narrative that leftists MADE these Nazis show themselves. And now everyone is aware of them, some of them are losing their jobs over this, they're literally outed as violent murderering rednecks and deformed inbreds confirming what the left has always said about the alt right, pretty much destroying the little alt-right credibility there was while making sure those statues and southern slave trade art gets taken down like they wanted. So, not sarcastic, good job left. ;)

• Like 2

I would like you to use same harsh words during Barkley, should I try to search if you actually condemned them as 'deformed inbreds' as well? Was it good job of left there? You really sounds like UUUghe hypocrite here :/

You know I live in country where 'left extremists' ruled for quite long time. Your view of 'mild left' and 'evil right' is astonishing

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

For the Berkeley crowd, the insults are usually more smelly hippy based.

yeah hippies sure are prone to violence and firestarting, rioting and demolishing public property...

Edited by Chilloutman

yeah hippies sure are prone to violence and firestarting, rioting and demolishing public property...

Ah, you are talking about anarchists. Yeah, those folks are terrible, I don't think you will find anyone here defending them. You do seem to have a few people here defending the white supremacists. 

• Like 2

Ah, you are talking about anarchists. Yeah, those folks are terrible, I don't think you will find anyone here defending them. You do seem to have a few people here defending the white supremacists.

It was pointed on TrueNeutral, but I am not sure if I seen anyone here defending white supremacists, got example?

Edited by Chilloutman

I would like you to use same harsh words during Barkley, should I try to search if you actually condemned them as 'deformed inbreds' as well? Was it good job of left there? You really sounds like UUUghe hypocrite here :/

You know I live in country where 'left extremists' ruled for quite long time. Your view of 'mild left' and 'evil right' is astonishing

If it wasn't clear, I'm making fun of the narrative that the mystical "the left" caused the Nazis to rise up and it's therefore their fault. IF that were true, the left did a great job ruining and destroying the alt-right entirely. The premise is clearly wrong, though. (And you've seen the Tiki-torch pictures and videos, deformed inbreds is an absolute objective observation and not an opinion.)

Also, what's Barkley? If you mean those Antifa [banned-word-for-female-genitals]s then screw those guys. They clearly needed someone to tell them how "sinking to their level" works.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Seems like I am completely lost in US politics, seems like they are only anarchists or nazis over there

That's all? You want the same vitriol for them as the Klan?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I actually like anarchists. Those which I know are very intelligent people with very idealistic views and a romantic idea of humans. It's nice to have them around. As for anarchists in the sense of smashing state property, remember that there are always people who just want to crush stuff. Seriously, police reports around here have shown that quite an impressive number of the Antifa guys also attend similar events instigated by right wingers. Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

**** BLM, Antifa, KKK, Nazis, alt-right, **** the racist and violent pieces of **** on BOTH ****ing sides.

Meh. Both extremes are nutwings. Life is too complicated for easy answers.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

KKK. Nazis. BLM. Antifa. All evil pieces of craps.

Nazis guy running over and killing  woman is evil. BLMer  mass murdering police officers is evil. Antifa   spewing hatred  is evil. KKK spreading hate is evil. PERIOD.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, but there are still Stalin and Lenin statues around. I say keep a few to remind you of the ugly past. To Nazis being Doxed. Buu huu. You should lose your job if you are going to be marching around with swastikas. Shows terrible judgement. 

Perhaps. The misidentifications are particularly ugly though. It smacks of McCarthyism.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."