Most Powerful Sith Lord Ever?

I was checking out some sites on the net when I came across this list.

I was expecting Revan to be higher up it myself, and Malak's even on it!! Is this just a fools attempt to look like he knows something, or is this all true??

I would not believe anything on that site if i were you. post-1139-1093371134.gif

Its virtually all horse sh1t!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I was checking out some sites on the net when I came across this list.

I was expecting Revan to be higher up it myself, and Malak's even on it!! Is this just a fools attempt to look like he knows something, or is this all true??

I would not believe anything on that site if i were you. post-1139-1093371134.gif

Its virtually all horse sh1t!

Phew! :) I thought it might be when it said in the powerful jedi list Luke was more powerful than Yoda, that aint true right?

Phew! I thought it might be when it said in the powerful jedi list Luke was more powerful than Yoda, that aint true right?

:ph34r:

That doesn't even merit a response.

But I'll give you one anyway :) that site is rubbish.

The only jedi more powerful than yoda would have been Anakin, if he had not fallen to the DS.

post-1139-1093371564.gif

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I imagine each powerful Jedi is outstanding in some unique talent, which would make comparison difficult. Anakin could beat Mace Windu as a pilot but definitely not as a swordsman; Yoda could beat anyone using force powers but probably he wasn't a good pilot, and maybe a lesser swordsman in comparison to Windu etc. etc.

now who could Luke beat? Who *did* he beat for God's sake? -Jabba & Co. -who else? :);):(

When it comes to Sith Lords -I've always thought Palpatine doesn't stand a chance against the brute physical force of Vader, or any other Jedi with lightsaber skills; but when it comes to doing creepy magic, he was unbeatable.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

The guy who writes it is a post-1139-1093371817.gif's uncle. A post-1139-1093371870.gif, if you will, he is just takin u for a ride.

I imagine each powerful Jedi is outstanding in some unique talent, which would make comparison difficult. Anakin could beat Mace Windu as a pilot but definitely not as a swordsman; Yoda could beat anyone using force powers but probably he wasn't a good pilot, and maybe a lesser swordsman in comparison to Windu etc. etc.

now who could Luke beat? Who *did* he beat for God's sake? -Jabba & Co. -who else? :) :) :)

When it comes to Sith Lords -I've always thought Palpatine doesn't stand a chance against the brute physical force of Vader, or any other Jedi with lightsaber skills; but when it comes to doing creepy magic, he was unbeatable.

Umm...I don't want to spoil anyone's experiance of Ep 3 so I'll just say I disagree strongly.

The midi...  m...  mmm...  m...  *COUGH*

I'll start again.

This page is funny:

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/midi.html

:)

A quote from that page:

"Shindor = 11,500 (Dark Jedi from Episode 7)" post-1139-1093372419.gif

The is no episode 7. Only in his magical world of makebelieve. post-1139-1093372471.gif

This guy should be locked up for everyones elses saftey! post-1139-1093372584.gif

This is kind of off topic...I'll ask anyway. In Kotor I, Revan could either be female or male. Now, there are not any female sith lords that I know of, so is it safe to say that Revan HAD to of been a male? If there has been a female sith lord, who was it? This shows my ignorance pertaining to Star Wars history.

And so could all the clone troopers, since Boba Fett was a perfect clone of Jango Fett, and so were the clones (apart from the individuality of thought bit).

No they only have 1,500. This guy sets the minimum level for jedi training at 7,000.

There are female sith lords in EU

Lady Lumyia is the current Dark Lord of the Sith

Darth Bane's first apprentice was a girl.

There were others as well, but they are few and far between. Frankly because we don't know that many sith lords by name.

Edit: Oh and I forgot about Asajj Ventress, Saato, and Sev'rance Tann, who are Dark Jedi allied with the Sith during the Clone Wars. There are alot of Sith Lords missing from the timeline. Plus the rule of two prevents the over abundance of Sith Lords after Darth Bane. Had Ventress, Saato, and Sev Tann lived before Darth Bane, they would have surely become Sith Lords. BTW the difference between a dark Jedi and a Sith Lord is a matter of teaching. The Sith Lords learn special "Sith magics" where dark jedi are just generic dark-side using minions.

I'd like to find the guy who writes that site and give him a good post-1139-1093373657.gif