Many thanks for the Rice of Goblins

Many thanks for the Rice of Goblins!

I have had fun of seing all new conversation and other Goblin stuff. It is different than season of Goblins and, well maybe even better so, because for a long time i have not had faintest idea what those Little vermins Are upp the next time ;)

Really waiting for the next dls with even more Goblin stuff!

I am guite sure that I have been a Goblin in my previous life...

• Like 4

I hope there would be a MM or Wrath of Righteous expansion, which are said to be better developed than RoRL.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy RoRL, but since it is the first edition of P:ACG, it is reasonable fro having much room for improvement. 

I'm also enjoying Rise of the Goblins. Too bad OBS only released AD1 and haven't given a shadow of a hint how long till AD2. Well, I for one, will not be holding my breath.

Anyone who was around for AD4 will share this sentiment...

For amusement value I have achieved Poogception, my Poog has a Poog Ally

• Like 1

PFID: D31679A076922E6B

I think that They say They will release ad1 and ad2 for the Goblins. So it will be mini season most likely. But I would not mind if it would continue even longer. But who has seen level 3 Goblin? It would the chief and too lazy to go adventuring himself, or dead allready ;)

So most likely the next Goblin set will be the last.

The good thing is that we newer have to wait for ad3,ad4 and so on because it will newer happen :)

Edited by Hannibal_PJV