Question: Is There An Equip'able Item That Summons A Cean Gŵla?

• QUESTION:

Is there an equip'able item {by quick'slot or armor} item that summons a Cean Gŵla?

Grateful for you sharing your Gravity, am I.  :bow:

There is a random Strongold Quest that lets whatever character who has the item shapeshift into it.  Really good for druids as its another shapeshift form for them and you get free Druid Spells.  The issue is it has charges so I think it runs out after you use all the charges.  And ya its a stronghold random quest so you can reload if you arent against it...if you play ToI you cannot do this either.

• Like 1

Have gun will travel.

There is a random Strongold Quest that lets whatever character who has the item shapeshift into it.  Really good for druids as its another shapeshift form for them and you get free Druid Spells.  The issue is it has charges so I think it runs out after you use all the charges.  And ya its a stronghold random quest so you can reload if you arent against it...if you play ToI you cannot do this either.

I know The Witch's Hat (from Witch's Walk adventure), but that transforms you into a Mênpŵgra, not a Cean Gŵla. Are you sure?

Does someone know the name of that item?

Edited by esyvjrt
  • Like 1

I think Torm meant the Witch's Hat and confused the creatures. As far as I know there is no item that summons a banshee nor is there an item or ability that lets you shapeshift into one.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I think Torm meant the Witch's Hat and confused the creatures. As far as I know there is no item that summons a banshee nor is there an item or ability that let's you shapeshift into one.

The closest thing there is would be the Obsidian lamp figurine that summons 3 shades, me thinks.
  • Like 1

I think Torm meant the Witch's Hat and confused the creatures. As far as I know there is no item that summons a banshee nor is there an item or ability that let's you shapeshift into one.

The closest thing there is would be the Obsidian lamp figurine that summons 3 shades, me thinks.

Ya I confused the creature and Juodas is right about the lamp.

• Like 2

Have gun will travel.