0 Gold Reward for Scenario Completion (First run)

Kara Noelle

Question

To start it off, I'm on Steam, Win10, and PFID-B021BDEA8CD187FA.

Issue at hand: Scenarios don't reward any gold after completion. I don't recall if the scenario gave gold during closing either, but it might have. This is my first run through the story and I should still get gold for my missions. I've checked harder difficulties and they too reward 0 gold.

The store still shows up and my in-game gold is at 415, per the store. Permadeath is off, Deck 3 of the story. Everything was working fine until the Goblins update. I've reset my network connection multiple times, restarted the game multiple times, and even looked to see if there was a fix to this with no results.

Edit: I'd like to make mention that I've currently got a 24 hour rune for 100% gains on gold running. Apparently both of the runes I had in my possession got used at the same time, but they stack so that shouldn't be an issue. I just logged in to see if there was a fix and maybe it was just me, but it's still messed up. I don't plan on playing for now as I'm losing gold that the game doesn't seem to want to give me.

I don't mean this in any pretentious or spoiled way; I'd just like to not get conned by the game out of a rewards system inside said game.

Edited by Kara Noelle

4 answers to this question

I don't take it as a pretentious thing either. Something isn't working and it should be, this is exactly why this page exists, thanks for reaching out.

Can you shoot us over an email at Support@obsidian.net, you can copy paste your message here, so I can get it into support!

Thanks!

Activating the rune triggers a purely visual bug here. The reward sequence shows 0 gold but if you check your gold before and after you will see that you are actually granted the correct amount of gold.

Still a bug, an annoying one, but not one that is denying you gold.