Patch 1.2.7 Rise of the Goblins!

Patch 1.2.7 will introduce The Rise of the Goblins campaign! Play through your adventures as a Goblin! 

qFgOMAi.jpg

New

The goblins are invading Sandpoint!

• The “Rise of the Goblins” campaign has been released.

• Rise of the Goblins includes:
    • 5 new scenarios

• 11 special goblin alts for all 11 original characters

• 2 new goblin characters, Poog and Ranzak

• 1 new goblin die set

• 40 new cards

• 2 new locations

• 4 new location backgrounds

Characters:

Poog

tlSSpbX.jpg

• Goblin Warcaster

• Hand size: 5 upgradable to 6

• Proficiency: Light Armor and Weapons on start

• Powers:
    • Shot In the Arm
      • When another character plays a blessing on your check, after the check she may shuffle 1 random card from her discard pile into her deck.

• Bloody Ritual
      • Add 1d6 to your check that invokes the Animal or Fire trait.

• Greenhorn
      • After you bury, discard, recharge, or reveal a boon that has the Animal trait for its power, banish it, then you may draw a card.

• Starting Cards:
    • 2 Weapons

• 3 Spells

• 1 Armor

• 2 items

• 2 Allies

• 5 Blessings

Ranzak

xDPs9gW.jpg

• Goblin Raider

• Hand size: 7 upgradable to 11

• Proficiency: Light Armor and Weapons on Start, can take heavy armor as an upgrade

• Starting Powers:
    • Yellow-Bellied
      • If there is another character at your location, you may evade a bane; a random other character at your location encounters it instead.

• Pillage
      • Add 1d4 to your check to acquire a boon.

• Ransack!
      • When you acquire a boon on your turn, roll 1d6; on a 4, 5, or 6, explore your location.

• Starting Cards:
    • 4 Weapons

• 1 Spell

• 1 Armor

• 4 Items

• 1 Ally

• 4 Blessings

Goblin Character Alts:

Merisiel – Goblin Alt

DN5rLat.jpg

• Goblin Rogue

• Proficiency: Light Armor on start and Weapons on upgrade

• New Power:
    • Steal It!
      • Add 1d4 to your checks to acquire items, weapons, or armor.

• Starting Cards:
    • 2 Weapons

• 1 Armor

• 6 Items

• 2 Allies

• 4 Blessings

Kyra – Goblin Alt

CcnLHEK.jpg

• Goblin Cleric

• Proficiency: Heavy Armor on start and Weapons on upgrade

• New Power:
    • Trick It!
      • Add 1d4 to non-combat checks against banes or allies.

• Starting Cards:
    • 2 Weapons

• 3 Spells

• 2 Armor

• 1 Item

• 1 Ally

• 6 Blessings

Valeros – Goblin Alt

sJa6FQT.jpg

• Goblin Fighter

• Hand size: 4 upgradable to 6

• Proficiency: Light Armor, Heavy Armor and Weapons on start

• New Power:
    • Smash It!
      • Add 1d4 to your check that invokes the Bludgeoning trait.

• Starting Cards:
    • 5 Weapons

• 3 Armor

• 2 Items

• 2 Allies

• 3 Blessings

Seoni – Goblin Alt

raR4rnm.jpg

• Goblin Sorcerer

• Hand size: 6 upgradable to 7

• Proficiency: None

• New Power:
    • Burn It!
      • Add 1d4 to your check that invokes the Fire trait.

• Starting Cards:
    • 3 Spells

• 3 Items

• 4 Allies

• 5 Blessings

Harsk – Goblin Alt

6JiAixf.jpg

• Goblin Ranger

• Proficiency: Light Armor and Weapons on start.

• New Power:
    • Steal It!

• Starting Cards:
    • 5 Weapons

• 1 Armor

• 3 Items

• 1 Ally

• 5 Blessings

Lini – Goblin Alt

P9qZHWP.jpg

• Goblin Druid

• Hand size: 5

• Proficiency: Light Armor and Weapons on upgrade.

• New Power:
    • Trick It!

• Starting Cards:
    • 6 Spells

• 2 Items

• 3 Allies

• 4 Blessings

Ezren – Goblin Alt

cnFm6XF.jpg

• Goblin Wizard

• Hand size: 6 upgradable to 8

• Proficiency: None

• New Power:
    • Zap It!
      • Add 1d4 to your check that invokes the Electricity trait.

• Starting Cards:
    • 1 Weapon

• 8 Spells

• 3 Items

• 3 Allies

Lem – Goblin Alt

jH20K3D.jpg

• Goblin Bard

• Hand size: 6

• Proficiency: Light Armor and Weapons on upgrade.

• New Power:
    • Trick It!

• Starting Cards:
    • 1 Weapon

• 4 Spells

• 2 Items

• 3 Allies

• 5 Blessings

Sajan – Goblin Alt

pCUkZkp.jpg

• Goblin Monk

• Hand size: 4 upgradable to 6

• Proficiency: Weapons on start.

• New Power:
    • Burn It!
      • Add 1d4 to your check that invokes the Fire trait.

• Starting Cards:
    • 4 Items

• 3 Allies

• 8 Blessings

Amiri – Goblin Alt

lkPIX4J.jpg

• Goblin Barbarian

• Hand size: 4 upgradable to 5

• Proficiency: Light Armor and Weapons on start and Heavy Armor on upgrade.

• New Power:
    • Steal It!

• Starting Cards:
    • 5 Weapons

• 2 Armor

• 2 Items

• 2 Allies

• 4 Blessings

Seelah – Goblin Alt

xUlXbAY.jpg

• Goblin Paladin

• Hand size: 4 upgradable to 5

• Proficiency: Light Armor, Heavy Armor and Weapons on start.

• New Power:
    • Chop It!
      • Add 1d4 to your check that invokes the Slashing trait.

• Starting Cards:
    • 3 Weapons

• 1 Spell

• 3 Armor

• 2 Allies

• 6 Blessings

Bug Fixes

Here's the list of other fixes we've addressed in this patch, broken down by type!

Progression Breaks

• Spyglass (Charm): Resolved a possible progression break that could occur if using the Spyglass charm

• Ghlorofaex: Fixed a possible progression break if a character encountered Ghlorofaex.

• Store: Resolved a bug that caused a progression break when attempting to purchase items outside of the store.

• Rimeskull: A progression break when playing Rimeskull on Legendary has been fixed.

UI

• Victory Screen: Fixed various issues with the UI in the new Victory Screen.

• Treasure Chests: Fixed a bug that was keeping players from being able to open Treasure Chests

• Tutorial: Fixed a bug that led the player to a black screen when completing a Tutorial

• Card Dragging: Fixed a bug that would cause a card to get stuck on screen when dragging it

• Card Zooming/Rotating: Fixed a bug that would make cards disappear when rotated or zoomed into.

• Character Nicknames: We solved an issue with assigning nicknames to experienced characters.

Vault/Gallery

• Stash: Fixed a bug that would allow the player to duplicate cards.

• Stash: Fixed a bug that would delete cards when a player would try to return them to the unclaimed tab.

• Stash/Character select: We now stream in the cards and characters to help the performance of lower end devices.

Rewards

• Legendary Card Reward: Fixed a bug that was not awarding Legendary Card rewards.

• Like 6

From what I understand, the Obisidian edition of Pathfinder on the PC includes this new campaign. Do I also have to separately purchase the campaign on my phone as well?

Correct, if you have the Obsidian Edition, it comes with it. If you have linked your mobile account with your Steam account, you don't have to purchase the DLC. 

From what I understand, the Obisidian edition of Pathfinder on the PC includes this new campaign. Do I also have to separately purchase the campaign on my phone as well?

Correct, if you have the Obsidian Edition, it comes with it. If you have linked your mobile account with your Steam account, you don't have to purchase the DLC. 

Thanks for the confirmation. The mobile client is currently prompting me to purchase the Goblin campaign. I assume I will need to launch the PC version before the mobile client gets the message that I already own the new campaign. I do have my accounts linked by the way.

Edited by Eolas

Yep, some confirmation on how the Obsidian edition staff (aka Goblin dls in this case) should become available would be nice. But in the meantime close restart cycle has helped in the past to Many I don't see my staff problems.

Also the server is having hard times after these kind of upgrades and there has been delays Until the new content has become to end devices. But clarification would be nice.

I Also would like to know if the treasure card culling is back or not. It was turned of temporarily in the previous patch and there was some tinkering to it coming. But release notes does not mention it, so is is still delayed or ...?

I Also would like to know if the treasure card culling is back or not. It was turned of temporarily in the previous patch and there was some tinkering to it coming. But release notes does not mention it, so is is still delayed or ...?

The cull is back on.

• Like 1

I'm assuming with the obsidian edition Linking pc to mobile, one has to log into the PC version to update the mobile.

I say this because I'm travelling and am only able to update the mobile version, and it's saying I need to purchase rise of goblins. Even though I have the obsidian edition on pc.

Like others have mentioned, I own the Obsidian version on PC, but I'm being prompted to purchase the expansion on my phone. Tried closing and rebooting with no success. I'll try logging in on PC later today.

Interesting Factoid: My profile picture depicts Belafa cosplaying as Ballos.

Like others have mentioned, I own the Obsidian version on PC, but I'm being prompted to purchase the expansion on my phone. Tried closing and rebooting with no success. I'll try logging in on PC later today.

I got the Obsidian Edition via the Ambassador program.  I'm unable to confirm if Goblins AD1 is visible on mobile if you check there first, however, I logged into Steam first, and then everything was behaving normally when I checked my iPad a little later.

It wouldn't be too crazy if the steam version were managing licensing such that you would need to log in there first to transfer content to the pathfinder "cloud".

• Like 1

Hi Folks, 

Just going to confirm what Aarik D said and give a little clarity.

KNOWN ISSUES:

- iOS only - The Store is not letting you buy the Goblin Campaign. 

We are in contact with Apple on this.  Their product ID in iTunes isn't matching what we have in the game.  If they change a single digit in iTunes the iOS store will magically work.  If they cannot make that change, for some reason, we will have a patch (likely tomorrow) that will fix this.

If you have your iOS linked to an account that already has the Goblin campaign you will be able to play it normally.  It just not working directly from the store at the moment.

- Obsidian Upgrade not giving me my Goblins!

This would only apply to folks that had some support issue and were granted the Upgrade through them.  Any purchased upgrade or someone with the full Obsidian Edition purchased wouldn't have come across this.

This was a result of a missing package in the support tools.  We now do an audit of content on launch of the game so this wouldn't happen anymore, but there was a brief window of folks what were missing their Goblin campaign that logged in before we had the audit in there.

As always, we will keep an eye out on the forums and support channels, so let us know if you find anything not working properly and we will jump on it.

-F

The cull is back on.

Is there any info how the culling works now?

Hello, dear team

The game won't allow me to play Rise of Goblins Comp. for free, but takes me to the Store instead. Tried to relogin a couple times, nothing works.

I've purchased Obsidian Edition and linked my account across Steam/Android/Asmodee long time ago.

My PFID-E1CF77119F390145

p.s. I've also sent a message to obsidian support pals, but last time it took 2+ weeks to fix my account.

Edited by Raist1in

Made a double post due to net freeze.

Allright, the idea of "Log into Steam First" sounds great, but I'm unable to do so, I play mobile Android Version only. And got Steam linked to get the Obsidian Edition Bonus and to appreciate Devs only.

Edited by Raist1in

The cull is back on.

Is there any info how the culling works now?

I can't be certain, but I think we're back to the initial 4,3,2,1 (Uncommon,Rare,Epic,Leg.) limits.

The game only goes through and culls a couple cards at a time.  If you have a ton of over-limit cards, it may take a while to bring your deck back to spec.

I think They They were considering. 4,3,2,2 or something like that to allow a Little bit more of those legendary because some people has bought them with money... It would be nice to know the exact Number and be somewhat prepared to it.

Have been avoiding to open chests untill this info has been confirmed. Don't want to have millions of certain cards in the pool...

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

I think They They were considering. 4,3,2,2 or something like that to allow a Little bit more of those legendary because some people has bought the with money... I would be nice to know the exact Number and be somewhat prepared to it.

Have been avoiding to open chests untill this info has been confirmed. Don't want to have millions of certain cards in the pool...

I can confirm that Epic,Legendary is 2,1.  I saw a couple of those card rarities get clipped post-update.

Can we not have the faces of the Goblin version of Hero characters (Lem, Seoni, Seelah, etc) in their icons? I know they might all look the same (am I racist?) but it kinda breaks immersion when you're meant to be a group of goblins and when you're choosing your turn order or looking at the side icons of your team, there are a couple of non-goblins on your team.

• Like 1