What do I have to do to stop crashing?

Dirtyjenkins

Question

4 answers to this question

See this:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/92778-still-crashing-under-new-patch-1261/

The programming team has two or tree Person so a bug fix can take from a couple of weeks to couple of months depending on how much code has to be changed. I am quite sure that the memory problem mentioned In the post is fixed before the christmast... most likely at least.

Furthermore,

How can the credits list of names be THAT LONG, and no one can figure out the crashes?

I haven't been able to play in 3 days, and don't want to give up but come on..................

Can you please explain in full details on you are doing that leads up to the crash? What device are you playing on? PC/Mac/iOS device/Android? 

Thanks!

Hey Dirtyjenkins, 

I am sure that support@obsidian.net is probably going to say the same thing as this, but we suggest getting the most recent patch and seeing if this is an issue.

We just implemented streaming of characters and their cards as well as streaming cards from Unclaimed in deck management.

-F

Ok new patch came out and it runs again.

There is a new goblin scenario which is not purchasable.

I had the same start game issues many others were having. I was able to glitch it into playing until o needed to change team (Lem quest). And then I couldn't get it running for days.