Card feats changed overnight?

Sicod

Question

My card feats changed overnight somehow. I went to log in to make more progress on legendary and the game was like, your decks aren't set yet...and my card feats have been altered. How does that happen?

Seelah lost an armor slot and gained an item slot which wasn't even possible before.

Ezren  lost a weapon and gained an item.

Merisiel lost an ally and gained a blessing.

Was there a patch or something?

2 answers to this question

My card feats changed overnight somehow. I went to log in to make more progress on legendary and the game was like, your decks aren't set yet...and my card feats have been altered. How does that happen?

Seelah lost an armor slot and gained an item slot which wasn't even possible before.

Ezren  lost a weapon and gained an item.

Merisiel lost an ally and gained a blessing.

Was there a patch or something?

The changes in the card composition are, at least in Merisiel's and Ezren's case, strangely similar to differences between alternate and normal versions :-)

All characters have (so far) one alternate version with different skills, subskills and slightly different primary ability, but they can have also modified starting card numbers. So the normal Ezren has 1 weapon and X items, but the Scholar Ezren has 0 weapons and X+1 items. Similarly with the Shadow Merisiel. So it seems that you did just change the versions (the buttons Equipment in the character selection menu) without noticing. If you do not have the alternate versions or you did not willingly change to alternate characters, then it might be a bug. Check if the characters have gold background - if so, they are the alternate ones.

• Like 1