Secrets of the Tacan

Yep, and even if you have WM2 installed it won't show up as an option until you have actually started it.  Which means that during WM1 you won't be able to trigger it but then suddenly it will be there once you leave WM but hidden behind already-talked topics.  They should have put in some alert or something that Zahua now wants to chat.

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Yep, and even if you have WM2 installed it won't show up as an option until you have actually started it.  Which means that during WM1 you won't be able to trigger it but then suddenly it will be there once you leave WM but hidden behind already-talked topics.  They should have put in some alert or something that Zahua now wants to chat.

Yeah, I believe the dead end is "What happened after you became Chieftain?"  Before starting WM2, he just replies, "Enough to wear out your ears, I'll spare you for now."  You have to revisit it after starting WM2.

• Like 1

Yeah, I believe the dead end is "What happened after you became Chieftain?"  Before starting WM2, he just replies, "Enough to wear out your ears, I'll spare you for now."  You have to revisit it after starting WM2.

Yep, and there's nothing from him to hint that it has changed.  A simple "I got time to talk about that thing now" line when WM2 starts would be enough to prompt people to look.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams