Obsidian edition question

Magmadiver

Question

15 answers to this question

It's normal.  The new $15 (US) DLC pack is for anyone who bought the Base Edition and is looking for an upgrade path to get the rest of the content.

You should not purchase the Obsidian Upgrade DLC if you bought the Obsidian Edition or received the content through the Ambassador promo.  You already have all that it offers.

Hello,
Excuse for my bad english, I'm french ...
I 've bought both version (IoS and steam version) and I've tryed to use the ambassador offer, who transform the Steam Standard version to the Obsidian version.
It seems to works... :
I can see more cards in my collection I have 1262 / 1318
My gold level has increase to 5000...

But I have a question, why the DLC (Obsidian edition) is still available for buy on Steam ?

Other questions :
- With this Obsidian version, can I say : Today I have the full version of the game ?
- All the contents are here ?
- How can I increase my number of cards to have all of them (the 1318 cards) ?
- I will also have the future contents (next cards and next scenarios) for the second campaign ?

Thanks for your answers

Franck

Let me have a try at a few of these questions.

> why the DLC (Obsidian edition) is still available for buy on Steam ?

The new Obsidian Edition DLC pack is there for people who purchased the "base" version and now want to upgrade.  It just appeared on the steam store last week.

> With this Obsidian version, can I say : Today I have the full version of the game ?

As of right now, you should have just about everything that is available in the game via play or treasure chests.

> All the contents are here ?

Yes.  The only thing you would be missing are some of the custom dice sets and a couple rare seasonal promos that came out before the game was on steam.   The remaining dice sets you can purchase with game gold.  Seasonals might come around again at the appropriate time of year.

> How can I increase my number of cards to have all of them (the 1318 cards) ?

1262 is the "correct" number for having everything in the Obsidian edition.  The card counter is well-known for including unreleased content.  Your number should increase further once the "Rise of the Goblins" DLC is released.

> I will also have the future contents (next cards and next scenarios) for the second campaign ?

I don't think any "season pass" has been announced yet.  The most that the Obsidian edition has guaranteed is "a DLC pack that will be available in the near future".   Likely that just means Goblins ADG1.

Thank you for your answer and your reactivity. :yes:

In return and for explaination :
Rise of the Gobelins is not a full campaign but the first adventures pack of the next campaign like "Burnt Offerings" (1st Adventures Pack) is in the "Rise of the Runelords"  ?

Have you got the release date for that DLC ?

This DLC will be available for all my devices  ? (IoS / PC on Steam)

Thank you in advance

> Rise of the Gobelins is not a full campaign but the first adventures pack of the next campaign like "Burnt Offerings" (1st Adventures Pack) is in the "Rise of the Runelords"  ?

Rise of the Goblins is currently just been announced as a single adventure deck with five scenarios.  They have strongly implied that there may be further adventures, but nothing is really confirmed.  The twitter announcement said: "The first Rise of the Goblins deck will be arriving for #PathfinderAdventures next week!" so there is likely more or something coming up.  There have also been hints about wanting to do character-driven content, like some scenarios specific to Valeros' story.  [link]

> Have you got the release date for that DLC ?  This DLC will be available for all my devices  ? (IoS / PC on Steam)

The DLC was originally planned for last week.  Something may have come up late in testing that needed to be addressed before release.  No new release dates announced, but I'm guessing that it should be on all platforms in the next week or so.  They often do major patches right before a weekend.  It can't be too far off at this point.

Hopefully we will all be enjoying it soon!  

Edited by Ethics Gradient

Seems to be in store and the price is ? Hmm... maybe it is zero for Ambassador or there is a general bug in the price at this moment. Waiting see if those who Are not ambassadors Also see the same ? price or if this is just a UI problem, or if dev can give a light about what is happening.

In the store, when i click on this DLC, a Steam page open and asks me 8,99 € with a discount = 6,02€ ....  

Also, I find another problem, in the “collection” section, my number of cards is different.

Before the new extension, I could see 1262 / 1318
Now 1036 / 1858.

I think I have a problem.

Hi

I am also having a problem with the Ambassador. It says I should have all the Alternate Characters and Legendary dice. But when I checked (both my steam and mobile, which are linked), I have no alternate characters, nor any legendary dice.

In the steam store, all the DLCs (for alternate characters, legendary dice and goblin) are ticked, but I don't see them in-game. I tried to buy them again, but steam prompts me that I already have it! 

my account details

PFID: 82F44F0AD57CBA50

Asmodee/Obisidian Account: bgkoh#4202

Thank you

Hi

I am also having a problem with the Ambassador. It says I should have all the Alternate Characters and Legendary dice. But when I checked (both my steam and mobile, which are linked), I have no alternate characters, nor any legendary dice.

In the steam store, all the DLCs (for alternate characters, legendary dice and goblin) are ticked, but I don't see them in-game. I tried to buy them again, but steam prompts me that I already have it! 

my account details

PFID: 82F44F0AD57CBA50

Asmodee/Obisidian Account: bgkoh#4202

Thank you

Hi

The issue has been resolved. After trying multiple times, the answer (however weird) was to link my game to itself.

For those encountering the same problem, on the Steam version, click on your ID in the top left and check your links.

In my game, the Steam link was not ticked. so I had to click on it to generate a code, and then head back to the options screen and click link device and enter the code. Basically to link the desktop version to itself.

Weird workaround, but it works. So I'll leave this up here for others with the same problem.

Summary: Ensure all the links (Steam, Asmodee and Gamecenter) are all checked. If not, link the ones that are not checked.