What's on the idiot box?

Rosbjerg

Man, Archer season 7 and 8 were great. Honestly didn't expected that, because season 5 and 6 felt very mediocre and mostly annoying to me. Now I'm carving for season 9.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Tried to watch the 1st episode of "Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict" - didn't make it past the 30 minute mark. I'm not sure if was cheese, the dated nature of the effects, the acting ... none of it was the worst but combined it left me yawning.

I guess there's a couple of these Roddenberry post-passing series I never saw...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Tried to watch the 1st episode of "Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict" - didn't make it past the 30 minute mark. I'm not sure if was cheese, the dated nature of the effects, the acting ... none of it was the worst but combined it left me yawning.

I guess there's a couple of these Roddenberry post-passing series I never saw...

It had some interesting moments turn up as it developed, but as I recall, they did a large cast overhaul for the 2nd or 3rd season for "reasons".

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."