Politics - Episode 9: The Lurking Fear

Rosbjerg

Counter-protesters didn't have permit. The protest itself got the permit just a day before by a state judge.

No, that's now what happened at all. Both sides had permits, the Alt-Right was asked to move to a different park for safety reasons but they sued and a judge issued an order saying they could march at the original park (not that it really matters because they managed to get themselves declared unlawful before the stated time they were supposed to be there at). I know you don't like facts or fact checking but... Come on...

As president said there were violence on both sides. Neonazies and WS had weapons and Antifa and BLM had weapons with them and both groups attacked one another. There are videos, witnesses and pictures so why would you make such blatant lie?

Because it's not a lie? How about you actually look a the footage from Friday night and stop parroting the Nazi byline.

Also look at the footage of the car attack and the beating inside the parking garage - unless you're saying those were justified and then you can **** right off.

DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ.jpg

Also the police didn't handle the whole thing. Where were barriers between the groups? Who allowed people to protest on an open street? Etc.

The Alt-Right was supposed to enter from the other side of the park and then there would have been barriers between them and the counter protesters. They ignored the police's request and decided to march through the counter protesters while chanting Nazi phrases (because, you know, they're Nazis).

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

All in all, this is the only voice that matters in this discussion:

Link1

Fake news media can yap all they want after this statement.

I wonder if she still feels the same way now that Trump has waffled (since that was after the second statement but before the third).

My guess is no.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

New Age Nazis are no threat to Jews and will defend Israel because muh browns.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I wonder how Ivanka and Jared (in particular) feel about all this since they're Jews. Though Ivanka is a convert. I know Ivanka has tweeted condemnation, but still, it's her father.

Given statements by the Nazis who were there I actually think they've been rather quiet.

But maybe they're worried that it might make 'Daddy T' look bad if they're honest about Nazis being Nazis and bad while he keeps waffling. :getlost:

-Hurlshot

How is Trump waffling? I don't think he's gone from 'Nazis are bad' to 'Nazis are good'. LMAO Please show a legit quote from him that says that.

All he's done is 'violence is bad' to ' KKK and Nazis are bad' to 'both sides have violent psychopaths on them and show be shamed and dealt with'. NOTHING he has said is a lie. Nor is it 'flip flopping'.

Show where Trump is pro Nazi in these statements. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

How is Trump waffling? I don't think he's gone from 'Nazis are bad' to 'Nazis are good'. LMAO Please show a legit quote from him that says that.

All he's done is 'violence is bad' to ' KKK and Nazis are bad' to 'both sides have violent psychopaths on them and show be shamed and dealt with'. NOTHING he has said is a lie. Nor is it 'flip flopping'.

Of course he's not going to say "Hey! I'm pro Nazi!" or "Nazis are good", he's not QUITE that stupid. He knows how to dog-whistle like hell though.

Also, an eighth executive has left his manufacturing council. How many does he have left over there?

Edited by smjjames

Well, they did technically remove it in an unlawful way.

Well, I guess that's their answer to a car plowing through their people.

That is in a real poor taste to associate post mortem the poor victim with this criminal lot. She cannot defend herself.

It's a joke. The world maybe be bowing down to PC culture but having a dark sense of humor must be preserved at all cost :)

I wonder how Ivanka and Jared (in particular) feel about all this since they're Jews. Though Ivanka is a convert. I know Ivanka has tweeted condemnation, but still, it's her father.

As long as they get the money and benefits, doubt they will care all that much.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Of course he's not going to say "Hey! I'm pro Nazi!" or "Nazis are good", he's not QUITE that stupid. He knows how to dog-whistle like hell though.

Also, an eigth executive has left his manufacturing council. How many does he have left over there?

Under Obama, we had very violent BLM/Antifa rallies (the pic of above in the parking garage was very similar to what happened here in Charlotte with a group of black guys beating up and stripping a white dude).

Under Trump we having violent alt-right/KKK rallies. Hell we even had BLM/Antifa violent rallies when Trump was sworn into office.

Seems like stupid people feel empowered by their leaders to do **** they know they shouldn't. With how things have been going, it's "us vs them" mentality with anything goes since they the enemy, so having someone call the both out instead of just calling out one side is a good thing. Still scratching my head on why it isn't.

• Like 1

"Of course he's not going to say "Hey! I'm pro Nazi!" or "Nazis are good", he's not QUITE that stupid. He knows how to dog-whistle like hell though."

So the comment was bullcrap. Good to know I was right. Trump does a lot of stupid evil asanine things. It helps NOBODY to make stuff up. That is best for scumbag cops.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Oh man, does Pence realize that he's risking trashing his reputation by standing by Trump?

I don't have much sympathy for Pence and he knew what he was signing up for, but still, really? Pretty much the only reason for that political calculus is to make Trump think he's still loyal.

Edit: And now Trump is disbanding his business councils....

"Of course he's not going to say "Hey! I'm pro Nazi!" or "Nazis are good", he's not QUITE that stupid. He knows how to dog-whistle like hell though."

So the comment was bullcrap. Good to know I was right. Trump does a lot of stupid evil asanine things. It helps NOBODY to make stuff up. That is best for scumbag cops.

He might not believe in those ideologies, theres no proof of that (other than an ex-wife claiming that he keeps mein kampf by his bedside, but, you know, ex-wives), but he does pander like hell to his base instead of being a President for ALL Anericans and he thinks the white supremacists are part of his base.

Edited by smjjames

There is a pretty big message difference between a group protesting against police brutality and racism and a group of white supremacists, though. Police brutality and racism are real issues that need to be addressed, and so Obama condemning the BLM movement is a much trickier situation.

Nazis, KKK, and the like should be pretty easy to condemn. That should be an automatic thing. They think moving a statue is some sort of attack on the white race. It's ridiculous. 

• Like 1

Not sure if joking or just very, very mistaken... :huh:

Completely serious. Fascists of today admire Israel as a blueprint of how to do an ethnostate and would be willing to work with Zionists against the Muslim states because Muslims are currently a bigger cause of Xenophobia than Jews.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"What about..." is all he has in the magazine :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Completely serious. Fascists of today admire Israel as a blueprint of how to do an ethnostate and would be willing to work with Zionists against the Muslim states because Muslims are currently a bigger cause of Xenophobia than Jews.

My original home town is one of the neo-nazi centers in Finland, neo-nazis there support state of Israel and Zionism because for them it means supporting relocating all Jews to Israel where they will fight with Muslims which they see as plus plus situation. 

That is in a real poor taste to associate post mortem the poor victim with this criminal lot. She cannot defend herself.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

You triggered him.

My original home town is one of the neo-nazi centers in Finland, neo-nazis there support state of Israel and Zionism because for them it means supporting relocating all Jews to Israel where they will fight with Muslims which they see as plus plus situation.

Yeah and from what conversations I've had with various reactionaries they largely suppprt Israel for similar reasons, though they also talk about alliances as well.

There is a pretty big message difference between a group protesting against police brutality and racism and a group of white supremacists, though. Police brutality and racism are real issues that need to be addressed, and so Obama condemning the BLM movement is a much trickier situation.

Nazis, KKK, and the like should be pretty easy to condemn. That should be an automatic thing. They think moving a statue is some sort of attack on the white race. It's ridiculous.

They are real issues that the BLM/Antifa sprung up from, but I'm hoping the reason why Obama should have addressed it was because of the similarities that BLM tactics and ideology mirrors the KKK.

Open racism violence towards white people, Black power, advocating black superiority, segregation from whites in schools, use of terrorism, purification of the white man's influence, blaming the white man for all their problems, black lives are worth more than others, etc etc. The list goes on and on.

Without a leader to enforce guidelines, it simply became a mob rule fueled with victimhood for the most part, so since it doesn't have a mode to regulate itself or from others combined, it's not so tricky for Obama to demand someone to take control of the group.

The thing is, LET BLM continue BUT force it to have an open leadership or else for all we know they can resemble yet again the KKK model with being a secretive organization. This way they can be held accountable and have an organized face and motive AND goal being enforced, otherwise they just another hate group.

Also Obama during this time did call for an end to violence and racism, but racism was directed at white people, with all that happening that listed and more, accusations of racism wasn't ever levered at BLM because at the time a stupid notion that ONLY white people could be racist, everyone else was just discriminating which even if u do the same thing was more okay due to the color of your skin.

Course again I will also say that hindsight is a bitch, but with all the **** that was being done, is it possible that if the love of the media had actually condemned and said they were being racist....would they have been the violent hate group they were? Would they have gotten as much acceptance and blind eye to wards them?

• Like 1

"Open racism violence towards white people, Black power, advocating black superiority, segregation from whites in schools, use of terrorism, purification of the white man's influence, blaming the white man for all their problems, black lives are worth more than others, etc etc. The list goes on and on."

[citation needed]

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

What would BLM burn instead of crosses, I wonder.