Politics - Episode 9: The Lurking Fear

Rosbjerg

Apparently all the Nazis are really antifa people. Yup.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wait - did the good guys get run over or the bad guys

Im unclear who was injured...people on both sides I imagine

I am following this story and its interesting how different groups are descending on Charlottesville for different reasons to keep the statue up....lets see so far we have 

• white surpremicists, white nationalists, neo-nazis, neo-Confederates, militiamen, KKK, alt-right

Who knew there were so many different groups representing the interests of white people....lucky us  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

GuyWoman that died was an IWW member and the guy who did it is now in custody. Last I saw 3 others were injured. Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Wonder if that'll count as terrorism

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

**** the NeoNazis, the KKK, the Alt-Right and all the rest of these ****.

Currently the National Guard is out in the streets but there are still violent clashes going on.

The person driving the car was a member of the Alt-Right group from what was observed on the ground and the victims were all counter-protesters. Things are expected to get worse as the day goes on and several of the groups have stated they will stay in the area for at least a week so more problems are expected from these ****ers.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Wonder if that'll count as terrorism

There seems to be a debate whether to call it terrorism, but really, since terrorism is all about intent, it should be called that, and people on the ground were calling it one.

There's going to be a strong push from people here to have it be treated as a terrorist attack.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Hope americam antifa starts taking cues from the Greeks now.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Representing the many Americans who would have no clue what you mean, What do you mean?

@deadly_nightshade: Haven't heard or seen reports about gunfire either though. I take it you're a Charlottsville native?

Representing the many Americans who would have no clue what you mean, What do you mean

Greeks have been dealing with Golden Dawn for a while now and know how to handle them.

RADICAL WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORISM

:lol:  :lol: .....this sounds like a term created in some misplaced SJ discussion 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Warning, graphic picture

DHDYYBeXYAEfpfq.jpg

Edited by Rosbjerg

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

But remember, the alt-right is a movement of peace and they should be given a platform and respected.

• Like 2

A State Police Helicopter has gone down and initial responders are saying it looks like it was brought down by gunfire.

Article linkage?

It's on the news.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle