Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Movies You've Seen (or would like to see) Recently

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

algroth

algroth

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Maxim - Classic sci-fi Dune getting reboot

Apparently Denis Villeneuve is planning to take on a reboot of Dune now he's wrapped up Bladerunner 2049

Old news, but still super excited about it. Just got back from seeing Magma live who were supposed to score the Alejandro Jodorowsky version that never happened, so just sayin', it'd be lovely to give them the chance to share their bit for this again (not that it'd happen but oh well, it's nice to dream a little).

They would only work in a Jodorowsky interpretation of Dune, but very cool to daydream about none the less.

I'm not so sure about that. I think their compositions have the right amount of alien and spiritual in them to fit the source material to a tee. With the right conductor doing the arrangements for it, it could make for a wonderful mix with the source material and Villeneuve's sensibilities.

TrueNeutral

TrueNeutral

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2386 posts
  • Steam:funderbunk

Buzzfeed - The World's Most Famous Actor You've Never Seen

I've long known who Doug Jones is, I bet buzzfeed wasn't expecting me when they wrote that article! HAH!

I'll raise you one. Met him, spoke to him, got his autograph and a big ol' hug. Super nice guy.
  • Raithe and injurai like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users