Merry Meet Omniverse,

Is there an advantage for sending a follower of a particular class for each of the myriad of missions?  I mean, like does a 'Ranger' get better return being sent on _blank_ mission, than say a 'Druid'?

If the answer is yes, where can I find table listing such things?

Google'Fu has failed me in my search for the answer, but there is a myriad ways to ask this question, and so I am certain it could easily be me missing something, versus the answer not existing.

Grateful for you sharing your time and Gravity, am I.  May you ask the Goddess to eternally alight your self-determined path.

Sincerely,

Witkh13

post-108451-0-73743800-1500564534_thumb.gif

• Like 1

There is no outcome/return advantage in sending one companion over another.

Yes that particular member will get some bonus xp. But the difference is not big enough, to justify some xp shenanigans because you won't be able to make that questing member to outlevel the content.

• Like 1

Grateful for your response, am I.  Any shenanigans was not my intent, let alone trying to out level content.  Old savefiles have been lost, and with GoG.com now 'saving' my savefiles in a cloud, recreating/replaying PoE for next years release of PoE II.  Or at least that is what the producers say their current release date in mind, baring any complications.  The idea that some 'class' did get a better 'story' from any given mission, was rattling in the head of mine;  But apparently wrong was I.

There is no outcome/return advantage in sending one companion over another.

Yes that particular member will get some bonus xp. But the difference is not big enough, to justify some xp shenanigans because you won't be able to make that questing member to outlevel the content.