Ps4 complete edition co-op

Terribad dude.  Its a single player RPG.  There is a ton of stuff that already goes into this (great) game and it still took them quite a while to patch it to the point that almost everything worked as intended.  To this day it still has bugs that needs fixing.  Game is too complicated to make imo and no attention should be diverted to multiplayer.  Waste of resources.

Look at Bioware.  Every Mass Effect that had multiplayer got worse and worse (not that they are bad I still like them) but they diverted time and resources to multiplayer when it could of been made into a better single player game.  Same story with the Dragon Age series.  Leave multiplayer for games that are meant for it.  Not every game has to be multiplayer.

*Grumbles*

Edited by Torm51
  • Like 2

Have gun will travel.

Might be fun, except the Pause part of RTwP, which for me is most of combat. 'Course I never expected a console port, either, so what do I know.

The pre-order page is finally live, btw, disc version. Gotta get those trophies.

All Stop. On Screen.

I think Dragon Age Inquisition was actually really good... I'm not sure why multiplayer has to be the scapegoat for the flaws in a game...plenty of single player games launch full of bugs and multiplayer wasn't at all part of the reason... in fact many times multiplayer takes no resources away from single player Bc it's often a separate team with a separate set of skills that works on multiplayer... it's a false mindset... that said, if the game has serious issues I see why you'd say the priority isn't adding features but correcting problems, especially if they don't have a separate team to develop multiplayer...

I think Dragon Age Inquisition was actually really good... I'm not sure why multiplayer has to be the scapegoat for the flaws in a game...plenty of single player games launch full of bugs and multiplayer wasn't at all part of the reason... in fact many times multiplayer takes no resources away from single player Bc it's often a separate team with a separate set of skills that works on multiplayer... it's a false mindset... that said, if the game has serious issues I see why you'd say the priority isn't adding features but correcting problems, especially if they don't have a separate team to develop multiplayer...

It never had serious issues as far instability (for PC guys etc) its only crashed on me once in over 1200 hours of play (thats embarrassing) what I mean is its a complex system under the hood for combat so they had to fix a lot of abilities that were not working as intended.  I loved DAI as well at the start but for some reason when patches for DLCs started releasing they never fixed a KNOWN BUG google it a lot of people had it (PC users) that made your characters just lock up during combat and jumping was the only way for them to keep moving.  Bioware had done the last patch on the game after that DLC and never fixed it.  I wrote them off after that :-/

I see what you are saying but just me personally I like all the focus to be into the RPG combat system/stories and items and forget about multiplayer.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

It never had serious issues as far instability (for PC guys etc) its only crashed on me once in over 1200 hours of play (thats embarrassing) what I mean is its a complex system under the hood for combat so they had to fix a lot of abilities that were not working as intended.  I loved DAI as well at the start but for some reason when patches for DLCs started releasing they never fixed a KNOWN BUG google it a lot of people had it (PC users) that made your characters just lock up during combat and jumping was the only way for them to keep moving.  Bioware had done the last patch on the game after that DLC and never fixed it.  I wrote them off after that :-/

I see what you are saying but just me personally I like all the focus to be into the RPG combat system/stories and items and forget about multiplayer.

I understand why you would be frustrated, but a post-release patch incurred bug is hardly evidence that multiplayer development ruins single player development... It's irresponsible of them not to fix it, but it's not a pre-release development error, it's post-release support that's the problem there... 

It never had serious issues as far instability (for PC guys etc) its only crashed on me once in over 1200 hours of play (thats embarrassing) what I mean is its a complex system under the hood for combat so they had to fix a lot of abilities that were not working as intended. I loved DAI as well at the start but for some reason when patches for DLCs started releasing they never fixed a KNOWN BUG google it a lot of people had it (PC users) that made your characters just lock up during combat and jumping was the only way for them to keep moving. Bioware had done the last patch on the game after that DLC and never fixed it. I wrote them off after that :-/

I understand why you would be frustrated, but a post-release patch incurred bug is hardly evidence that multiplayer development ruins single player development... It's irresponsible of them not to fix it, but it's not a pre-release development error, it's post-release support that's the problem there...

Can't argue with you there friend. Good point. Maybe I'm just biased and want my SP experience to be top notch and I'm afraid multiplayer might divert attention. Lol

Have gun will travel.

It never had serious issues as far instability (for PC guys etc) its only crashed on me once in over 1200 hours of play (thats embarrassing) what I mean is its a complex system under the hood for combat so they had to fix a lot of abilities that were not working as intended. I loved DAI as well at the start but for some reason when patches for DLCs started releasing they never fixed a KNOWN BUG google it a lot of people had it (PC users) that made your characters just lock up during combat and jumping was the only way for them to keep moving. Bioware had done the last patch on the game after that DLC and never fixed it. I wrote them off after that :-/

Can't argue with you there friend. Good point. Maybe I'm just biased and want my SP experience to be top notch and I'm afraid multiplayer might divert attention. Lol

Lol it's ok, at least you can see it!  Haha, some people get crazy about it!  Nothing wrong with single player only games either.  I just love the opportunity for couch co-op with the wifey... And i would especially love something to dethrone Diablo 3 as what is currently the ONLY deep RPG experience with couch co-op, especially on consoles.