Purchase not recognized after installing on new phone

Rustybeartrap

Question

Hello,

I bought the game bundle over a year ago and when I installed the app on my new phone, it says it is no longer purchased.

I reached out to the support email over 4 days ago and have not received a reply. I provided proof of purchase and my game iD as well.

I am reaching out here in hopes of getting a response.

Thank you.

9 answers to this question

I bought the game bundle over a year ago and when I installed the app on my new phone, it says it is no longer purchased.

Check that you are logged into iOS Game Center with the right account.  When you upgrade phones or iOS versions, sometimes you don't get signed back in.

1. Open your phone and go to the Settings app

2. Scroll down about a third of the way and look for "Game Center".  It should be immediately above the Twitter and Facebook

3. Tap "Sign In" at the top of the screen to log in with your Apple ID.

If that was your issue, the next time you restart Pathfinder, everything should be back to normal.

Open "Play Games" and swipe from the left in/tap on the triple-line icon in the upper left to get the menu.  There you can see which account is active and use the popup menu to switch or add an account if necessary.

Edited by Parody

"Google Play" is the name for Google's online store that grew out of Android.

"Google Play Store"/"Play Store" is the name of the store application and "Google Play Games"/"Play Games" is the name of the game application.

If you're picking the account to use for gaming, you should do it in the gaming application.

Edited by Parody
  • Like 1

I only have one Google play account, but I went and checked if things were good on that end. It is all logged in and on the account I bought the bundle on.

I also tried to force stop Google Play Games, Google Play Store, and the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the Pathfinder game.

I'm not sure what else I can do on my end. Still haven't received a reply from customer support at Obsidian. Might have to reach out to Google support or start demanding a refund on the purchase.

I only have one Google play account, but I went and checked if things were good on that end. It is all logged in and on the account I bought the bundle on.

Sorry, I assumed you were on iOS.  Game Center login issues are a pretty common occurrence.

With Google Play however, it has some other quirky issue where it generates a new PFID for some reason and you get shut out of your "old" account.

There was a bug report about that just the other day.  Have you noticed if your "Username #1234" displayed in the top-left corner appears to have changed?

I am having the same problem, I'm on android and I bought the bundle last year. I only have one google play account so I know I didn't buy it on another account. But opening the game and don't have anything. What would I have to provide to get my stuff back.

PFID: 84bcc18913dec727