Signatures

Gorth

How about letting the next version of the board software enforce the FAQ automatically, at least size-wise.

Thou may create customized signatures, but Obsidian requests that any such signature be in good taste, and fit in less than five lines. Obnoxious, overbearing signatures *will* be deleted with extreme prejudice. Specifications, should they become necessary, will be appended here.

Emphasis mine. Swithing off signature viewing in your settings is all nice and easy. Ti's just that some of the people out there have funny and/or intelligent signatures, that it would have been nice to see...

<_>

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

How about letting the next version of the board software enforce the FAQ automatically, at least size-wise.

Thou may create customized signatures, but Obsidian requests that any such signature be in good taste, and fit in less than five lines. Obnoxious, overbearing signatures *will* be deleted with extreme prejudice. Specifications, should they become necessary, will be appended here.

Emphasis mine. Swithing off signature viewing in your settings is all nice and easy. Ti's just that some of the people out there have funny and/or intelligent signatures, that it would have been nice to see...

<_<

I have signatures turned off. Many sigs clearly break the 'five line' rule. hell, some use almost fifty lines! I don't want to stare at huge obnoxious sigs. I hate them.

Is my sig too big?

Use this as a guideline: everytime you post something and your signature is larger than your post, then your sig is too big and obnoxious for other readers.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Is my sig too big?

Are you trying to compensate for something?

Why don't you just shutup for once in your life Karzak? I'm getting sick of your abuse and I'm sure others are as well :angry:

forumlogo.jpg

Use this as a guideline: everytime you post something and your signature is larger than your post, then your sig is too big and obnoxious for other readers.

:)

Not bad. B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Is my sig too big?

Why don't you just shutup for once in your life Karzak? I'm getting sick of your abuse and I'm sure others are as well :angry:

whahahaha! :unsure: this is fun to read. popcorn anyone?

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Is my sig too big?

whahahaha! :unsure: this is fun to read. popcorn anyone?

Well, I really shouldn't poke the babies with a stick, it makes em cry and their moms get mad.

My bad

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

It seems to me, Karzak, that your idea of debating is to try and insult the opponent any way possible

What's the debate here, son? If your sigs too big? LOL. Great debate material, you are surely the next great political mind!

Why Bio Why?

The thing is, you try and turn everything into a debate, take this thread for example, you've made me try and point out what the hell is wrong with you, while you just sit there and flame.

forumlogo.jpg

you've made me try and point out what the hell is wrong with you, while you just sit there and flame.

I'm trying to hellp you grow up a little, son, and become a man. I care about you!

Why Bio Why?

Hmm...I thought females help boys "become men."

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Is my sig too big?

hmmmm.... I can just see people starting to write novels of nonsense just to make sure thier post is larger than their sig.

As for any sigs in this thread. The ones that are written, I think are fine. The image - while nice, only becomes an issue when you get a thread with about 10 of those suckers on a single screen. But I don't think there is a rule against them.

Petor, although Karzaks comment might seem out of line, you did ask for comments about your sig and Karzaks comment is something I hear quite often, not just on boards.

Petor, although Karzaks comment might seem out of line, you did ask for comments about your sig and Karzaks comment is something I hear quite often, not just on boards.

Aw, was he complaining that mean ol Karzak picked on him?

Why Bio Why?

Hydrogen, if you want to see an example of a really obnoxious signature, check out "Servant of Eru" (or something like that)... He needs to write something equivalent to a bible everytime he posts.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

...'ere we goes again... <_<

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Hydrogen, if you want to see an example of a really obnoxious signature, check out "Servant of Eru" (or something like that)... He needs to write something equivalent to a bible everytime he posts.

I concur in this statement and even though he is a friend I ask that he change the sig or at least remove the pic and make the text a bit smaller

Karzak's trolling crusade against me, or whatever, is a result of another board

LOL, I don't have a trolling campaign against you, get over yourself.

I do have a low opinion of you certainly, from your childish behavior, especially as a moderator on ashford city. So do others BTW.

Why Bio Why?

I concur in this statement and even though he is a friend I ask that he change the sig or at least remove the pic and make the text a bit smaller

Eddie (bl00dyw1zard) you bastard. <_<

Anywho, the only reason the text is so damn big, is because I got tired of telling people to go to the sites in my sig, when my post, with the sig, was one post above where they asked. <_< Is the raccoon in the coonskin cap really all that bad? :p