Didn't receive card reward for AD 5

Thyraxus

Question

I just completed all the scenarios in adventure 5 on legendary, and the reward screen at the end of the last one even showed me the "Blessing of Thassilonian Virtues" which you're supposed to get when you do.

post-167224-0-51477700-1499946500_thumb.png

But in my collection, the card is still missing. I even tried to close and restart the app multiple times (because I know from experience the vault may take some time to sync on occasion) but that didn't help - it's still not there.

post-167224-0-96993800-1499946505_thumb.png

This happened just now, so the app version is the most recent one at the moment; running on an android phone.

My PFID is 37F8FE96F765266B

Edited by Thyraxus

6 answers to this question

I just completed all the scenarios in adventure 5 on legendary, and the reward screen at the end of the last one even showed me the "Blessing of Thassilonian Virtues" which you're supposed to get when you do.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170713-125830_sm.png

I had the same issue today with Adventure 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre. I completed all the scenarios for the "Black Arrow Longbow", it shows you the item on the reward screen, but then it doesn't show up in your stash, your unclaimed cards, or any of the character's decks.

Normally when you get loot at the end of a battle it will show up in one of the character's decks and you will have to remove down to the maximum. Is it possible there is a glitch with the decks or the stash being full which doesn't let you receive the card?

I would definitely love it if all that effort wasn't a waste. I am going to try and beat another legendary level in that adventure to see what comes of it.

Using an iphone 7

game version: 973-20170628

PFID-48BA8AC38B144CB3

You don't get black arrow longbow, it should go to the wault. Not sure how it work with stash... but all in all those legendary end rewards Are not rewards, They Are opened card locks and thats why work differently.

Oh! What you're saying is that it goes into the collection and is ABLE to be obtained. Thanks for the info.

Thyraxus, I also didn't see the card in my collection at first. I just checked though and it appears there now. Let us know if it has since appeared.

I just realized: it's even worse. I didn't get the reward for AD 4 either. I can't remember exactly when I completed that one on legendary, but it definitely was after the release of the PC version of the game, so relatively recently; I just didn't notice until now.

See here - all scenarios completed on legendary:

post-167224-0-70885600-1500020221_thumb.png

But the "Guide to the Beyond" is still missing from the vault:

post-167224-0-48602500-1500020261_thumb.png

And, as if to taunt me, when I now complete a legendary AD4 scenario, the victory screen shows me the card again (but still doesn't unlock it in the vault):

post-167224-0-31008900-1500020332_thumb.png

The cards from the previous adventures (up to and including the Black Arrow Longbow from AD3) were unlocked properly, but I guess that's just because I got them before whichever update introduced this bug...

Edited by Thyraxus

Hello, I had a similar issue at the end of adventure 5 : I received a runeforge weapon for all my characters right after the end of the scenario but when I reached the party management section all weapons were missing.

I'm playing on Android, party of 4. In my saved games, I also have a party of 2 that has completed all 6 adventures. As mentioned on the weapon description (in the deck manager/collection section), they are supposed to disappear when you reach the Xin Shalasth adventure. Since my other team reached it, could it be the cause of the problem?