Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

About the July 12 Q&A livestream

q&a news mechanics updates

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Sedrefilos

Sedrefilos

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1407 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Didn't Josh say there was a Fighter subclass called Devoted, which is "devoted" to one weapon type? It's been a few days since I watched the stream and I noticed it hasn't been added to the subclass thread (which has become bloated AF and probably OP can't easily dig through all the posts from people debating what they want instead). Did I imagine this? Or was he just talking hypothetically, anyone know?

Well, that's the nature of internet threads. They get sidetracked upon sidetracked to the point they lose their initial purpose. Εκφυλίζονται.
About the Q&A, yeah, Josh mentioned something like that, though he didn't said much about it.
At this point, seeing how often we get updates and what they usually are, I believe we'll get the most meaningful of those when the game gets close to beta, which is gonna be sometime in (north hemisphere) winter, I hope, if they stick to their scedule.
I asked on tumblr about devoted as well so theres a bit more info there

Cool; although I think it's better to wait for a full sub-class official update, since the subject is so big.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: q&a, news, mechanics, updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users