Hi ! I was wondering if I may ask for a favor... :bow:

So I'll just throw it and see how it goes.

Is it possible for you to get in touch with Kaz, to ask him if it's possible for him, to have this White/Blue Art above your head, implemented as a portrait ?

Haven't got the chance to see it entirely yet ( ;()... but it seems to look absolutely gorgeous !

1499747625-art.png

Or even quicker : Maybe posting an average High-Res picture of it ? So we can make a portrait of it by ourselves ?

In fact, I'd like Kaz to implement it, because it would require a "water-colored" version of it aswell, to fit Scripted Interactions & Dialogues stuff though...

Anyway, if you have the time & the possibility, a simple Image would make me really glad & eternally grateful !  :bow:

Maybe others would like it aswell !  :wub:

Edited by DexGames

There's a pretty good chance that's actually a piece of fan art they received (that's what they usually hang on the streaming room's walls.)

Also I think you'll have a better chance to get an answer from a dev if you ping them directly on Twitter ;)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hmm, if that's a Fan Art piece, I'd totally understand if they can't share it... will make me sad though  ;(.

I swear that was art from Kotor 2. Pretty sure I had it as a wallpaper back in the day, but can't find it only anywhere since...

Thank you for the info, if that's the case, I'll investigate the internet infiniteness and look out for it.

I tried to search Kaz Aruga's Twitter to ask him the question, but it seems that he doesn't have an account (or couldn't find it yet).

Aarik was my best bet, for a community request, it was simpler to ask him  :yes:.

So that is certainly fan art. https://twitter.com/DashStarWars/status/877337781449539585

The artist: https://twitter.com/mowseler

Bit I swear it's a recreation of real art that was used for Kotor 2. Or it's based of some older fan art. Or this is the very original thing I saw all those years ago. But to me it

looks like the artist dressed up and made a digital work of art inspired by the key art.

You can see her rendition of Pallegina in the back too.

dczudaiumaaeneyq3jkw.jpg

Original Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCzuDaiUMAAenEy.jpg

Here's her twitter banner.

8pjyf.jpg

Original Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/1669155907/1496042561/1500x500

Edited by injurai
  • Like 2

Is that a rendering of Jar Jar behind Josh? Hard to tell, heh.

It's a picture of Thaos by our very own Barbedbeat

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus