Question about rewards after finishing Black Fang's Dungeon

I was surprised by the following, maybe someone can shred some light on whether this follows the rules in the physical card game?

I've got a party of 4 playing with perma death in Legendary. I win the 1st scenario but Ezren is killed. Remaining party of 3 picks up new Ezren and then finishes scenarios 2 & 3. The game gives me the reward (+1 skill) for 3 of the characters, but not for new Ezren. I thought new Ezren would get the reward too.

Did PA have a bug here or maybe I'm missing something in the old rulebook. Does the new Ezren have to go through scenario 1 (to catch up) to get the +1 skill reward? If so, how do I do that?

I've never played the tabletop version, so I have no idea if it is a bug, but you are correct that Ezren needs to complete the first scenario. You can do this by selecting the first scenario from the main map screen and replaying it.

The skill feat is the reward for completing the adventure path "Perils of the Lost Coast", which is the entire set of 3 'B' scenarios. You have only earned it when you complete all three. The Black Fang's Dungeon scenario has its own separate reward, which is to choose a type of boon other than loot and draw a card of that type from the box. So if it works correctly Ezren should get to choose a card but should not get a skill feat.

If you want to catch him up, just select the first scenario from the map interface and play it through.

Edited by Irgy