PA is down AGAIN on the iPad

Gamerfergy

Question

Cmon guys.....PA is crashing at Start or Continue for me. No problems for a whole year and now repeating crashing on the iPad. What's going on??? I've been a huge supporter of the game but the situation the last 3-4 days is getting old really really fast.

I've repeatedly reinstalled and deleted characters. I only have 11 characters currently. My PFID is 906442B267326A46.

4 answers to this question

Update: I deleted all parties and now I can't play the game at all....despite reinstalling several times. Crashs every time on New

Sorry to say, frankly you guys really messed up a game on the iPad. While the game before had some bugs, now it is completely unplayable.

6Gb of system memory? What portable device you have. Oneplus5? Hmm... you have iPad, so is it iPad pro? I didn't know that it has so much ram. It should be enough, so then there is some other problem.

I have iPad Air 2 and it only have 2 Gb system memory and it is enough. Running nicely with 12 characters without any problems. Those who have iPad Air1 only have 1Gb system memory and They have problems. Not to mention some older devices that have 512 Mb ram or even less...

Edited by Hannibal_PJV