Politics Episode 8: WWF Edition

Gorth

am aware some people see numbers as colors. synesthesia?  am not knowing much 'bout the "condition."  in any event, one s'poses is possible to see letters as colors as well, and regardless, letters may be expressed as numbers, so the question is not the kinda cheshire cat query gifted might have expected.

HA! Good Fun!

And if they're anywhere, they're in this thread! :lol:

On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?

Depends on what colour background it is printed on.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Should have said "depends on the sound of the background it's printed on".

The taste of the letters is far more important than that.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Your argument for thr inverse ratio of capitalization to debt was genius... Now if we just get congress to be so shortsided.

Just don't forget, that Americans populus is more of the reason for the country's debt than the actual government.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Your argument for thr inverse ratio of capitalization to debt was genius... Now if we just get congress to be so shortsided.

Just don't forget, that Americans populus is more of the reason for the country's debt than the actual government.

Are you counting the banks as part of the American populace?

• Like 1

Your argument for thr inverse ratio of capitalization to debt was genius... Now if we just get congress to be so shortsided.Just don't forget, that Americans populus is more of the reason for the country's debt than the actual government.

Everyone is equally guilty, I believe.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Your argument for thr inverse ratio of capitalization to debt was genius... Now if we just get congress to be so shortsided.Just don't forget, that Americans populus is more of the reason for the country's debt than the actual government.

if the common man actually had money, and if he wouldn't need to pay fortunes for such basics as decent education for his children, he'd be in a lot less debt. He isn't guilty, he was forced into his predicament.

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

if the common man actually had money, and if he wouldn't need to pay fortunes for such basics as decent education for his children, he'd be in a lot less debt. He isn't guilty, he was forced into his predicament.
NONSENSE!

There is no such thing as "rich man is power so the rich man controls all" that is just a cover-up for the blue-collarsand the low-income to feel entitled to have more of a say but all along. Listen to me brorher, the poor man is actually just as powerful if not more powerful than the rich. Times are changing and with that the voice of the people are even moreso than ever regardless of wht race, or income.

And then you have those who milk the disability/social security system... the very system was doomed fot abuse the very moment it availed. If I had a nickel for every family I knew om facebook who openly admits they steal money from social security just so they could be lazy and never work honestly, I'd literally be rich.

It's because of the lesser Americans making the wrong decisions that we are this way, we all suffer.... and instead of doing something about it hey repay their country with this. WITH THIS!!!

Edited by SonicMage117

just sayin'

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

NONSENSE!

There is no such thing as "rich man is power so the rich man controls all" that is just a cover-up for the blue-collarsand the low-income to feel entitled to have more of a say but all along. Listen to me brorher, the poor man is actually just as powerful if not more powerful than the rich. Times are changing and with that the voice of the people are even moreso than ever regardless of wht race, or income.

I didn't even mention the rich; but now that you did... those blue collar workers are the reason that others are rich. Isn't that a bit strange?

The underclass has a say in US politics? Name me one president who didn't require heavy funding from rich individuals for his campaign from the past 50 years.

And then you have those who milk the disability/social security system... the very system was doomed fot abuse the very moment it availed. If I had a nickel for every family I knew om facebook who openly admits they steal money from social security just so they could be lazy and never work honestly, I'd literally be rich.

show them to me. And don't just show me a random post... we both know that people say the most ludicrous things online. I have several studies that point out two things, 1. That poor people deny their poverty and try to look like their not poor and 2. That those people "milking" social services practically don't exist. Do you have any academic or otherwise better sources than "muh Facebook friends"?

It's because of the lesser Americans making the wrong decisions that we are this way, we all suffer.... and instead of doing something about it hey repay their country with this. WITH THIS!!!

with this -> ☭★ ? They don't.

And everybody knows

blue-collar america: "but trump didn't require funding"

Yet he's been living unpayed loans and tax exemptions for his whole life, coasting on inflation and his family's wealth.

Inflation is half the reason why people stay poor or never pay back their taxes. Because they have to keep up with interest. Anything they can save or put away depreciates. Yet there debt does the opposite. It's great in the neoliberal sense of benefiting established critical infrastructure. But those who have stopped contributing anything just become a tumor at the top of society.

There is a huge difference between blue-collar working america and heroin-ally. You can't really blame the working class when their democratic rights are undermined by targetted media, preying on the fact that they don't have the time or capacity to grapple with their situation.

Working america is becoming heroin-alley though. The assumption that heroin-ally just happened to spring up because they weren't hard working enough ignores existing material conditions.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I didn't even mention the rich; but now that you did... those blue collar workers are the reason that others are rich. Isn't that a bit strange?

No, it's not strange. This, my friend, is just one of the reasons why I say the lower class/poor have more power than the rich. This, in hindsight, just proved my main point.

The underclass has a say in US politics? Name me one president who didn't require heavy funding from rich individuals for his campaign from the past 50 years.

Why only call out the president? The president is just a puppet, there are bigger people over the president but people on the forums are too busy arguing on what they like and dislike about our President that they forget all the logic which they should be focusinf on but nobody ever wants to talk about that or acknowledge that the organzation is real.

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=952_1316540677

show them to me. And don't just show me a random post... we both know that people say the most ludicrous things online. I have several studies that point out two things, 1. That poor people deny their poverty and try to look like their not poor and 2. That those people "milking" social services practically don't exist. Do you have any academic or otherwise better sources than "muh Facebook friends"?

The only reason why you mock my words is because you know what I'm saying is true.

No. I won't give you the names of the people who I know for a fact that are milking the system/commiting fraud for disability but it's not because I can't prove it, it's only because I wouldn't even trust anyone here enough to share my real name, let alone others on this crazy forum.

1. I can tell you right now, people don't deny that they are poor, especially ones who have mouths to feed and bills to pay. That's unrealistic, where in the world can you find these people that deny that try to trick people into being rich. Do you think people with sick children are going to stand by not asking for help? Why is GoFundMe.com filled with requests from the underclass to give them money? They will get mony anyway they can regardless of who they screw over to do it.

2. That's why it continues to happen lol I mean, it would be stopped if the goverment could do something about it right? Right but they do exist, they just are too many to record, charge, ect. It will probably end only when bigger changes are made years from now which defies how everything works today.

with this -> ☭★ ? They don't.

That's not relavant to what we've been discussing.

Now why other people are acting that I said the rich have it hard and the working or lower class have it easy, need to read my comments again. I stated no such things but this is a forum so..

Edited by SonicMage117

You do seem to think though that people genuinely choose the lifestyle of "being poor and screwing over people". An interesting perspective on love you have there.

And everybody knows

You do seem to think though that people genuinely choose the lifestyle of "being poor and screwing over people". An interesting perspective on love you have there.

People will do what they have to survive, to keep a full stomach, or protect their children. That's the human nature. It's not that I want to single out the underclass for this but the rich have the money to pay while the poor peeps must scramble in desperation.

The rich man is rich so no need to screw over anyone for money, instead screwing people over with what he uses the money on and whilist getting to chose who he screws over while the poor young man does not- making the rich white hair man the lesser of the two evils imo.

People will do what they have to survive, to keep a full stomach, or protect their children. That's the human nature. It's not that I want to single out the underclass for this but the rich have the money to pay while the poor peeps must scramble in desperation.

The rich man is rich so no need to screw over anyone for money, instead screwing people over with what he uses the money on and whilist getting to chose who he screws over while the poor young man does not- making the rich white hair man the lesser of the two evils imo.

I'm sorry but do you have a job? 

Because everyone that has worked a corporate job knows for a fact that the people on the top get rich by screwing everybody on the bottom. You got it ass backwards buddy; the poor people can only screw a few people at a time. The rich screw a bunch of them simultaneously, that's how they got rich/richer on the first place.

Source: an exploited worker 

• Like 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Because everyone that has worked a corporate job knows for a fact that the people on the top get rich by screwing everybody on the bottom. You got it ass backwards buddy; the poor people can only screw a few people at a time. The rich screw a bunch of them simultaneously, that's how they got rich/richer on the first place.

I have a well-paying job and I'm married with a daughter, meaning I have responsibilities. Do you have a wife and/or kids?

It's easy to single out only one situation but I'll put it this way, the middle-class/poor-class don't fund medical sciences, research... the rich man does. While poor people will loot in a crisis, the government and the rich man sends search and rescue and rebuilds.

But I digress, there's always going to be some rebuttle I guess. Competition is competition, that's different from desperation. People here do not know the value of a dollar apparently.

Edited by SonicMage117

I have a well-paying job and I'm married with a daughter, meaning I have responsibilities. Do you have a wife and/or kids?

It's easy to single out only one situation but I'll put it this way, the middle-class/poor-class don't fund medical sciences, research... the rich man does. While poor people will loot in a crisis, the government and the rich man sends search and rescue and rebuilds.

But I digress, there's always going to be some rebuttle I guess. Competition is competition, that's different from desperation. People here do not know the value of a dollar apparently.

"well paying job"

Guess that explains why you're defending the rich.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I've never seen anyone, in a wellpaying job, work efficiently. Fast maybe -

meticulous a few times... But never with efficiency.

Rich lavoreres are especially inefficient, but then they have to be, to actually make a decent living.

Fortune favors the bald.

With all your talk of economic freedom, you run your business with the exact same practices the soviets ran their economy.

And everybody knows

I've never seen anyone, in a wellpaying job, work efficiently. Fast maybe -

meticulous a few times... But never with efficiency.

Rich lavoreres are especially inefficient, but then they have to be, to actually make a decent living.

With all your talk of economic freedom, you run your business with the exact same practices the soviets ran their economy.

Guys come one :lol:

This thread is full of hyperbole and unfair criticism of standard corporate culture ....Bennie what do you mean by comparing a business to the Soviets ?

I cannot see the common link?

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela