Stash cards missing

Oragada

Question

I had just completed 4.2 (Jorgenfist), had selected card slot upgrades for my characters and set new decks, leaving 10 cards in the stash. One character (Valeros) was missing a blessing, since I had upgraded his blessing count and had not acquired any during the adventure. The game sent me to the collection tab, where I saw (to my surprise) that I could select blessings for specific deities and not just Blessing of the Gods. Lacking Blessings of Sarenrae for Kyra, I immediately selected all that I could and tried to select the Stash tab to swap some other cards around. I realized that all other options were greyed out and clicked on the collection tab again, and put the extra blessings back. When I went back into my card list, my stash was empty. Restarting the game did not solve the issue.

I am playing on Steam (Windows 7).

PFID: C78600C3667BB269

My party is Valeros, Kyra, Merisiel and Ezren.

3 answers to this question

I believe this is not a bug if your Stash was empty before the scenario. The original card game works this way - if you have any card missing and could not replenish it by the cards obtained in the scenario, you can fill up the rest (and only the rest) by cards with the Basic trait - in this case, Blessing of the Gods. However, once you start adventure 3, you can select any card (basic or non-basic) as long as its number is 2 below your adventure number.

That is, you first had the chance to distribute anything you obtained in the scenario. Then, you had one blessing missing, so the game allowed you to replenish only the affected hero by blessings up to ~1 (i.e. Lamashtu and all major gods). You may not gain more than the missing amount of cards in this way.

Okay, I was not aware that you were allowed to use cards up to the current deck, hence my surprise. That still does not explain why the 10 cards in my Stash vanished. If that is part of the rules as well, I think that needs to be communicated much better by the game.

Okay, I was not aware that you were allowed to use cards up to the current deck, hence my surprise. That still does not explain why the 10 cards in my Stash vanished. If that is part of the rules as well, I think that needs to be communicated much better by the game.

You can add missing cards up to the deck = (current deck - 2). When I first read the rules for card version, I got this wrong (I believed that you can first banish any cards you obtained you do not want and then add the missing cards from the decks {up to the current deck -2}).

However, if you had full 10 cards in a Stash and after this your Stash was empty, then it is an incorrect behaviour and a bug.