Card feat bug after 6-1 , game breaks? need designer or developer response!

alkatrazshock

Question

So I just completed 6-1 on steam, and the glitch happened to me where it gave my characters a card feat after the power feat....I have seen others have ran into this glitch and when they continued the game, it deleted their characters.... Not sure if my previous post was seen, but yeah, this is kind of the icing on the cake glitch for me to be pretty mad, i have put too much work, gold, time, etc. into my characters and they WILL NOT be deleted... Thus I am stuck legit going to be unable to play the game at all, until i get a reply and this can get fixed, if this does not get fixed, I will pursue this with every fiber of my being in me getting my money for the game back or something, because it should be UNACCEPTABLE to sell a game that has a glitch that results in lost real money as well as your entire game progress, in the last levels... I really don't mean to come off as too mean here, i have enjoyed the game when i havent had to deal with a glitch, but this is just too much now... This wasn't a free game, as a customer, I should be owed what I paid for, and I don't think it was in the game description that I would have to endure like 20 small glitches, 5-6 big glitches, and then 1-2 game ending glitches.... So yeah, I don't feel like I am getting the game I paid for

4 answers to this question

Hey so I was one of the guys that posted about my characters being deleted after 6-1. It turns out the issue was actually about renaming my characters. For some reason, renaming your characters after creating them prompted character deletion. It had nothing to do with the bugged card feat.

The nickname deletion but should have been fixed a couple weeks ago.

My user name is alkatrazshock I believe, assuming it is the thing in the corner of the main menu... And sorry if i assumed the glitch details wrong, I didn't know it was linked to the nicknames, I suppose an extra card feat isn't a bad thing, but still seems to be an issue that at every turn, something in the game doesnt appear to work right, as far as looking at my account, I am not sure what you will see, as my biggest problem other than this possible impending character deletion, was detailed in my last post to where on an android device, i tried making a second party and almost fully replaced their starting decks with cards from my unclaimed area, for the cards then to disappear from both the decks and the unclaimed when i went to proceed from the edit decks area....The issue seemed linked to whether I made the party on steam or on android, because when I tried for like the 3rd time I used my steam account for it, and i believe the decks stayed edited without anything disappearing, still sucked to lose over 40 or so good cards pulled from chests though...