Hotfix Patch 1.2.6.4.2 is Live!

Hail Adventurers! 

We've been getting a lot of great feedback from you all, so we patched out some of the top issues you all may have been experiencing. 

• Achievements will retroactively be applied and properly display for those that were previously completed.

• Reduced the time it would take for Dice to appear properly in user's collection. 

As always, thank you all for your amazing support and feedback! 

• Like 1

In the patch notes on IOS store it say 'disable client removing card from deck'. Can anyone clarify what this mean?

Example 1. If I have a legendary card say slayer sword, and I draw another one from chest, can I use 2 of them on same character?

Example 2. I have a slayer sword from location from party A, started a new game and obtained another slayer sword from location with party B. Can I transfer them to be used on same character?

There were instances with people having a lot of duplicate legendary cards in their decks and the game client (not the servers) removed the excess cards when a scenario was launched.

It was buttsy and we removed that code until it could do what it is supposed to do properly.

This really only affected people with larger amounts of rare cards.

-F

• Like 1

There were instances with people having a lot of duplicate legendary cards in their decks and the game client (not the servers) removed the excess cards when a scenario was launched.

It was buttsy and we removed that code until it could do what it is supposed to do properly.

This really only affected people with larger amounts of rare cards.

-F

Thanks a lot for the reply but I am still abit confused. Is there still a upper limit to treasure card according to their rarity?

Also would be great if there's an answer to the examples I list 2 post above, I feel that would clarify for me the changes made currently better. I am abit hesitant to pull treasure chest at the moment since dupe legendaries were removed from my cards so I hope this might have fixed that

I am also concerned about salvaging or method of removing cards over the cap ... has the dev team figured out what they plan to do in the long-term?

I dont want to see cards removed now, only to hear the cap is lifted next week.

-F

I am also concerned about salvaging or method of removing cards over the cap ... has the dev team figured out what they plan to do in the long-term?

I dont want to see cards removed now, only to hear the cap is lifted next week.

Flounder did say that the feature has been temporaly turned of. So that means no hard upper limits at this moment. They will pring some system online when the new implementation is ready.