The more manly.......?

Which of these guys is probably the manliest?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these guys is probably the manliest?

• Carth Onasi
    • Darth Malak
    • Atton Rand

i say malak beats atton and atton beats carth (i didnt like all the complaining and emotional sh*t in the first game)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Thats the easiest choice i mad today. And i just made the choice whether to have a beer or not!

c[]!

U should of asked who was the least manly. Now that would have been difficult.

Carth just spends his time post-1139-1093367547.gif and post-1139-1093367559.gif

And Atton looks like a shirt-lifter. post-1139-1093367655.gif post-1139-1093367677.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Darth Malak, he fits the "manly" stereo type or atleast the strong stupid version of the stereotype.

Strong

Stupid

Can't cook *he burned his lower jaw off while trying out his new soup, acid gizka noodle*

Overconfident

Stupid

Muscle tight armor/clothing intended to help his egomania

As much as I regret it. I have to vote for Carth for two reasons.

1. In almost every screen shot, Atton is on the ground. It is my personal belief that he wasn't shot, he just fainted.

2. Malak was a no talent poser. If the game would have let me I would have smoked him on the Leviathan, and I smoked him on the Star Forge. Malak was the Diet Coke of Evil. He's more concerned about looking the part than any true evilness. That and he tries to blame you for his going down the dark side when he knowingly followed you. At least he could have talked some trash while dying.

I'll admit that Carth is very much the whiner but he has his reasons. His wife is dead; he thinks his son is dead. He's stuck on a ship full of men fighting the Sith, all the freaking time (did you see a female Rebel soldier, besides the General at the end?) so he isn't getting any play. Finally, a bunch of holy-than-thou Jedi, led by the ice queen Bastila, take over his ship and get it destroyed. I don't know, but that combination of events might make me a bit whiny, cranky, and paranoid.

Atton boils my potatoes.

Oooo. Do u think if i ask nicely he'll do the same for me? post-1139-1093381898.gif

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Malak appears to be the manliest out of the three.

Carth is some sort of emotional burn out, who if left to himself would probably have committed suicide and just uses his lust for vengeance to cling to, after this is gone he clings to a person; do I need to explain why this makes him a weakling?

Atton Rand, well I don't know yet but he appears to be a bit, you know :)

(Note: I don't mean his sexual preference)

So what do u mean? His preferance for spicy food?

Carth's manliness: Near zero, he whines, bitches and whines some more. Also, he has tendency to flee when seeing Sith Lords.

Malak's manliness: Closet homosexual. Anyone who is comfortable running around in full body-spandex just oozes homo-eroticism.

Atton Rand's manliness. Still unclear. But apparantly he's done a facejob after being picked on at last E3, which isn't exactly helping him getting any manliness-points.

...so that leaves Atton Rand as the winner, since he doesn't have a fetish for spandex and he hasn't shown signs of cowardice either. You go Atton!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Heh heh, I've always thought Malak was strangely effeminate myself. Maybe not gay, but still very pretentious and narcissistic, and with the spandex and huge body-builder build and graceful gymnast stance, it seemed like he was very concerned with his looks. Add that to his total lack of ability to plan or think for himself, well...

I could imagine that he destroys planets for the hell of it during the day, and secretly sleeps with a binky and teddy bear at night. I don't know why. He's intimidating, but also not.