What area did my Bard not complete?

Just completed the 5 scenarios in the adventure marked as (1): Burnt Offerings.

3 of my party members got their Adventure completion reward: Add a card skill. The fourth one (my Bard) didn't. I remember him dying somewhere in this adventure so that probably is the reason he didn't complete it.

So now I'm checking the completion tab of the 3 party member who got the reward and the Bard and they all show up as empty:

http://imgur.com/a/GnhCP

This is my sorcerer who got the Adventure 1 reward but all scenarios are greyed out....

http://imgur.com/a/OayDJ

This is my bard who didn't get the Adventure 1 reward.

How and where can I check what scenario I have to do with my bard to get him a complete Adventure 1 and so get him his reward?

Thanks,

Carda

• Like 1

This is a bug, as it doesn't show you the RotR Adventure 1 scenarios; it's showing you the names of the future Season of the Goblins adventure.

So, you just have to blindly replay all of Burnt Offerings with your Bard, and hope that the above-mentioned bug doesn't prevent you completely from checking off the right scenarios 'behind the scenes.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Was afraid of that. I completed a couple and Scenario 4 was the one my bard died in. He got his Adventure (1) reward after finishing it with him being alive. Thank goodness it's still working 'behind the scenes'.

• Like 1