Character Creation

True, but unfortunately I think it's about as plausible as all of the options you listed. Really I'm just hoping they'll let you match face, skin color, hair style, and hair color instead of the premade heads. Unfortunately I don't think that'll be in either. :unsure:

It would be cool if you could choose your default clothing at the start of the game, skin color, lightsaber hilt, hair ect. ect........ and maybe new species available to the player. :unsure:

Sorry but the devs have already told us that your character does have to be a human male or female...as far as clothing goes...I think that might change depending on class as in the first game...but you don't start out with anything so you can't really customize much in terms of lightsabers, clothes, or items in the character creation screen. Im pretty sure as in the first game you start out with just a unitard type spandex thing on. :p

It would be cool if you could choose your default clothing at the start of the game, skin color, lightsaber hilt, hair ect. ect........ and maybe new species available to the player.  :unsure:

Sorry but the devs have already told us that your character does have to be a human male or female...as far as clothing goes...I think that might change depending on class as in the first game...but you don't start out with anything so you can't really customize much in terms of lightsabers, clothes, or items in the character creation screen. Im pretty sure as in the first game you start out with just a unitard type spandex thing on. :p

How sad... :p

It would be absolutely awsome if one could chose to not play a JediKnight.

I always thought that Han-Solo was 100 times cooler than Luke n Yoda. I mean,

who got the chick and who got the grumpy green toad?!!

"The purpose of abstracting is not to be vague,

but to create a new semantic level in which one

can be absolutely precise."

-Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002

LARGEST SIG WINS !?

Ofcourse it will allow changes like that, there were mods that could do it, Obsidian would just have to make it perminant.

Yeah but those mods only gave you a wider selection of presets by switching the 2DA files with the ones that were there originally, not allow you to individually change every attribute. We can't forget the 'Headless Human' problem either now...lol :)

"you WISH to be a jedi knight"

"i wish to be a jedi"

"jedi ARE cool"

"jedi are cool"

"move along"

"huh?"

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

"you WISH to be a jedi knight"

"i wish to be a jedi"

"jedi ARE cool"

"jedi are cool"

"move along"

"huh?"

Dude! U should be aware of the fact that I always

"The purpose of abstracting is not to be vague,

but to create a new semantic level in which one

can be absolutely precise."

-Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002

LARGEST SIG WINS !?

ROFL, yea I must agree Han is awesome, actually none of my favorit SW chars are jedi. They are just people using cheat codes giving them semigodly powers. However I still like the damn light sabers ;-)

Jedis are beardless, freshly pressed juice drinking, robe wearing wankers.

Besides Episode 1,when has Obi-Wan ever been beardless?

Oh yeah,if he was in some comic or book,i wouldn't know,cause i've only seen the movies and played some of the games.

More on topic,I would like it if I could slap a goatee or something on my Jedi at the beginning so I didn't have to wait til he was dark side.

Jedis are beardless, freshly pressed juice drinking, robe wearing wankers.

Besides Episode 1,when has Obi-Wan ever been beardless?

Oh yeah,if he was in some comic or book,i wouldn't know,cause i've only seen the movies and played some of the games.

More on topic,I would like it if I could slap a goatee or something on my Jedi at the beginning so I didn't have to wait til he was dark side.

he had a goatee type of thing in one of the comics. he was called "general kenobi" in that comic.

i've also seen him beardless in one infinities comic. can't quite remember the issues though.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

How about customizing the face from modules? Like eyes, noses, mouths, bone structures, hair, etc - like in Asheron's Call.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."