Suggestions - Wishlists

** Random encounters: stuff

"The purpose of abstracting is not to be vague,

but to create a new semantic level in which one

can be absolutely precise."

-Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002

LARGEST SIG WINS !?

If KOTOR, some more vehicles. Make the planets larger and give us a landspeeder or snowspeeder (whatever is appropriate) to roam around in. It would be nice if the environment seemed more seamless when going between areas on a given planet. So more like Morrowind in your ability to explore and go wherever you want rather than KOTOR. NPC schedules would also be a good thing. Put some more places to go to on the planets so you can do some sightseeing and not necessarily while following any quest either.

And of course more classes and races. I'd like to choose a non human race and not be a Jedi at all for instance. Maybe add the Bounty Hunter prestige class.

If KOTOR, some more vehicles. Make the planets larger and give us a landspeeder or snowspeeder (whatever is appropriate) to roam around in. It would be nice if the environment seemed more seamless when going between areas on a given planet. So more like Morrowind in your ability to explore and go wherever you want rather than KOTOR. NPC schedules would also be a good thing. Put some more places to go to on the planets so you can do some sightseeing and not necessarily while following any quest either.

And of course more classes and races. I'd like to choose a non human race and not be a Jedi at all for instance. Maybe add the Bounty Hunter prestige class.

Landscapes is something which definitely needed improvements. The locations in KotOR all felt mostly flat, all being on one level. I would wish for more variety, I imagine a narrow trail up a snowy mountain. Or a next to a river, one of your tasks is to figure out how to get down the waterfall. I mean - if you do 3D then use it :)

Basically, like NWN, KOTOR was a 2D game. The graphics are 3D but the games don't make use of a Z axis. A Star Wars game with the scenery or world of Morrowind would be good. Force Jump was heavily underutilized for instance.