Marijuana [Hallucinogens] Agenda Deception

Tiamin

Uh, not sure if you're trying to push Obsidian (and their previous incarnation as Black Isle Studios) into some kind of conspiracy theory. Fallout having narcotics and halluconogens isn't surprising considering that there are all kinds of drugs in PoE1, magic mushrooms too.

As for the California thing, it's California..... we do wierd things like that on occasion.

Seriously, you seem to be pushing some kind of conspiracy, though I don't know whether you're doing it seriously or in an ironic fashion.

Edited by smjjames

I have only hallucinated twice from smoking pot. First time was my 21st bday when my friends shoved a quarter into a single blunt and made me smoke it to the face. When I was done I had them turn down the music because the music's colors were hurting my eyes. Second was when I was young and someone got some crossbreed plants from the hospital that they were experimenting with called "Cali mist". That one I'm sure was laced with something else in it bc on my way home from just smoking a blunt I saw the tree form into a giant maggot and the yellow lines on the road was changing from dogs in the distance to Gerber babies up close.

Pot is just like everything else, in moderation it is fine and not dangerous unless u have breathing problems or one of the unfortunates that makes their anxiety problems worse. In excess like everything else, can be bad.

• Like 1

I once did hallucinate on pot. I farted and I was 100 % sure I had crapped my pants, the bad thing about it was that I was in a friends car and I had to ask him to pullover near a freeway. It was pretty odd though, I checked my pants and nothing was there. I also hallucinated on Acid once but in general, hallucinations don't occur much with me. 

I don't drink or smoke but pot is a regular thing. Years ago when I was busy studying computer science in Austria/Vienna I suddenly had to leave my studies and go back home because mom was diagnosed with a rather strange kind of cancer(Nasopharyngeal Cancer). I stayed and mom eventually passed away two years after I returned. I stayed and didn't return to my studies in Europe and have been sitting at home ever since. So yeah, I need that stuff regularly, otherwise I have to think of how the tumor was popping my mothers eye out of her skull while she was still breathing...

Life's pretty cruel... 

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Sounds to me that what you need is a good therapist, and I mean that genuinely as someone who lives and breathes because of good therapists.

I do have one but this is as good as it gets. 30% of people who are diagnosed with Bipolar II end up taking their own lives. It took some trials and errors before I could find the right therapist but in the end I did somehow. He prescribed me with the kind of SSRI that worked for me which happens to be Fluvoxamine in my case. 

The right SSRI will hold you off from depression but it also kills your sex drive. That and you can't go cold turkey on them, otherwise you'll have to start all over again with the therapist and a larger dose of the said medication. It doesn't have a threshold though, there isn't any sort of addiction or recreational feel to it which is a good thing...I don't like feeling like a lowlife even though I am one.  :yes:

Edited by Katphood

I am pretty sure that Fluvoxamine hasn't caused me anything that I would describe as manic episode. What it does though is that it takes care of my OCD problems, anxiety and the major depression episode that always comes after a Hypomania episode. 

SSRI in general can be used for treating a patient that is diagnosed with Bipolar II but just like with any other treatment, it must be under supervision of a therapist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_II_disorder#Treatments

I once did hallucinate on pot. I farted and I was 100 % sure I had crapped my pants, the bad thing about it was that I was in a friends car and I had to ask him to pullover near a freeway. It was pretty odd though, I checked my pants and nothing was there. I also hallucinated on Acid once but in general, hallucinations don't occur much with me.

I don't drink or smoke but pot is a regular thing. Years ago when I was busy studying computer science in Austria/Vienna I suddenly had to leave my studies and go back home because mom was diagnosed with a rather strange kind of cancer(Nasopharyngeal Cancer). I stayed and mom eventually passed away two years after I returned. I stayed and didn't return to my studies in Europe and have been sitting at home ever since. So yeah, I need that stuff regularly, otherwise I have to think of how the tumor was popping my mothers eye out of her skull while she was still breathing...

Life's pretty cruel...

Damn man, my heart's out to ya.

Pot has helped me out dealing with my problems in a way that the long boring hours of being at home alone separated from my kids and family can really dig into you, boredom is a horrible state of being when ur old.

Look up my user name on steam (same name and pic) and if ya have any of the games I have or some freebie ones, I'll jump in and play with ya if ya ever need.

• Like 1

I voted for both recreational legalization and for public use spaces, which aren't in effect yet. It's helping our budget. I think we hit a billion dollars of sales in like 8 months or something crazy this year. The only real change I've seen is that people are now more open about it and while I'm sure they exist, I don't personally know anyone who never used before and is now a regular consumer. 

• Like 3

Free games updated 3/4/21

I am pretty sure that Fluvoxamine hasn't caused me anything that I would describe as manic episode. What it does though is that it takes care of my OCD problems, anxiety and the major depression episode that always comes after a Hypomania episode.

SSRI in general can be used for treating a patient that is diagnosed with Bipolar II but just like with any other treatment, it must be under supervision of a therapist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_II_disorder#Treatments

Might be, I'm not too sure about the differences between Bipolar 1 and 2. Maybe manias aren't as harsh for you, it was discouragedfor a bipolar 1 sufferer I know. I'm more at home with the personality disorders, being the proverbial 'poster boy' for Cluster C disorders. Either, sucks about your past and if pot is what helps then by all means, knock yourself out. As long as there's also therapy, I guess.

Not sure how you hallucinate on weed since, well, it isn't a halluconogen. Though having a sweaty butt and being confused by a fart because it turned into a wet fart is possible.

Edited by smjjames

I voted for both recreational legalization and for public use spaces, 

I have always considered you one of the most prudent and insightful members on this forum, this post just confirms what I knew  ;)

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Not sure how you hallucinate on weed since, well, it isn't a halluconogen. Though having a sweaty butt and being confused by a fart because it turned into a wet fart is possible.

Dude, please do share with us. What is a halluconogen?!

Fallout having narcotics and halluconogens isn't surprising considering that there are all kinds of drugs in PoE1, magic mushrooms too.

It looks like you are missing the point. It's not just the presence of drugs in Fallout, it's how they are presented.

As for the California thing, it's California..... we do wierd things like that on occasion.

Speak for yourself.

the OP is Jeff Sessions and I claim my 5 pounds

Wrong again, Hillary.

Not sure how you hallucinate on weed since, well, it isn't a halluconogen.

Marijuana is officially listed as a hallucinogen by the Controlled Substances Act. Look it up.

Doesn't make you hallucinate though. Smoking too much and having a bad time is not the same thing, that's just a very common rookie mistake. 

I'm on Antibiotics right now, package says all sort of scary things like I can't drive, might cause nausea, hallucinations, delirium, hair loss. 

Kinda glad I'm almost done because my comb did come away with a lot of extra hair. Wasn't so bad otherwise. Like a free pass to be slightly stoned at work. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Not sure how you hallucinate on weed since, well, it isn't a halluconogen.

Marijuana is officially listed as a hallucinogen by the Controlled Substances Act. Look it up.

I've not seen many conspiracy theorists that trust what the government says. So that's nice, I guess. Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21